TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Watched American Made with TC in it. Good!
    Rented Dunkirk ... I'm thinking why is this in B&W? Maybe it'll change over like some do. BUT NO. I rented the 1958 version. DUH! Then we were too bummed out to watch the real one. ha!
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• 4A - Yes, I made the same mistake before I got the current version!

Comment

• ha ha. ha ha ha oh me.

Comment

• last night started "The Killing Fields" on DISC. It's in VA this time instead of LA. This is a good series if anyone wants to catch it.

Comment

• Just watched a mini series (Canadian) DVD, Above and Beyond, when in 1940 Gander, Newfoundland airport, using all civilian pilots, navigators and crew ferried American built warplanes in 1940 across the Atlantic to the UK under the auspices of Lord Beaverbrook, to aid Britain in the war effort. Beaverbrook seemed to be portrayed as a bit of a lad and swept everything before him - the venture was extremely successful eventually being taken over by the RAF.

Comment

• Ok.... lets start off by saying I DO NOT care for Amy Schumer, BUT... the movie SNATCHED with Goldie Hawn in it was SO FUNNY! I've watched it several times & ordered it on DVD. It's that funny -- to me.

Comment

• NOT an Amy Schumer fan either...her standup routine is pretty vulgar.
                Still not caught up with This Is Us...and season 2 has restarted. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll be caught up and can watch when it is actually on!!

Comment

• Recorded the Versace thing that started last night. So we'll watch it over the weekend.

Comment

• Back to watching endless episodes of Criminal Minds...and of course all kinds of home improvement, remodeling shows.

Comment

• We watch "sponge TV. Discovery, Science, History, And my new love ID DISCOVERY. It's a who-dun-it all day long! also, always the Forensic Files on HLN.

Comment

• Saw the Chris Hemsworth film 12 Strong over the weekend. Good movie that gives a little insight into the earliest days of the war against the Taliban in Afghanistan. I also finished watching Season 2 of Stranger Things, which got better and better with each episode. Stayed up too late watching it!
                        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Thanks for the tip in 12 Strong. I want to that !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I watched The Alienist last night...not sure if I'm going to stick with the whole 8 episodes, but I'll wait until next week to decide.

Comment

• OLYMPICS start tonight!

Comment

• I'm not a fan of The Alienist...a bit too graphic for me. I'll stick to Fixer Upper, Hometown, Flip or Flop and This Is Us

Comment

Working...
                                X