Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
    F&F...isn't this about the 10th in that series?
    8th. I liked this one best...

Comment

• Movie Reviews

We watched the first one. Haven't seen the others. Like Mission Impossible-saw the first one ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Watched an older film: Capote. Interesting & odd. Glad we didn't pay to see it.

Comment

• Watched The Girl On The Train, pah, not my kinda movie 5/10
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Yeah. I missed that one too. Lots of hype around it tho.

Comment

• Just rented Hacksaw Ridge. Wow. Amazing what our men & women did & do for our country.
              Don't get me started on the lack of patriotism we have now. [emoji631]

Comment

• Hmm, Doctor Strange, rubbish in my opinion, glad I didn't go to the cinema to see it 3/10

Comment

• The Circle - 5/10

Comment

• Oh I heard & read that Style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                      Watched The Girl On The Train, pah, not my kinda movie 5/10
                      We just watched that this weekend too. I agree with your rating. We had to watch Moana to counteract the *ugh!* from The Girl On The Train.
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I'm not a comic person but is anyone watching Super Heroes DECODED on The History Channel? I've recorded it ... my sister was the comic freak in the family. She would put them in plastic wrap right after she read them. Comics from the 70's... only read once. SHE was a Super Hero reader. My oldest sister read Plop & MAD, The Witching Hour, etc. I did Godzilla & Casper. Shows our ages, haha!

Comment

• Pretty sure I mentioned that already-sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                            We just watched that this weekend too. I agree with your rating. We had to watch Moana to counteract the *ugh!* from The Girl On The Train.
                            I didn't like the book enough to bother watching the movie.

Comment

• Gonna rent Patriot's Day this weekend - looks interesting. And Mark Wahlberg is always "interesting" to look at.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                Gonna rent Patriot's Day this weekend - looks interesting. And Mark Wahlberg is always "interesting" to look at.
                                Bought it today

Comment

Working...
                                X