No announcement yet.

Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the debate - what a spectacle. Had a chuckle though when Trump said in an aside, "she's a horrible woman" setting off a lot of hashtag Tweets and now a t-shirt for young Clinton supporters bearing the words.

Like the tv that committed suicide!

Comment

• Went to see The Accountant, excellent movie, but a 9/10 from me
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Might have mentioned this elsewhere but our local newspaper had a really good review of Jack Reacher, Never Go Back, complimentary to Tom Cruise, said he did a good job of the character even though physically he wasn't the same as the Jack Reacher in the books.

Comment

• Went and saw ARRIVAL yesterday. Interesting movie, albeit a little slow. Good tension at the end. I might see it again due to the reveal at the end that made me wonder about everything that came before.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Haven't heard of that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
              Went and saw ARRIVAL yesterday. Interesting movie, albeit a little slow. Good tension at the end. I might see it again due to the reveal at the end that made me wonder about everything that came before.
              Yes, ARRIVAL is definitely on my list!

Comment

• Rented Central Intelligence last night. Funny, good. I like pretty much like whatever Kevin Hart is in.

Comment

• I thought Central Intelligence was funny too...and of course I love The Rock!!!

Comment

• Wasn't The Rock just voted People's most handsome man or some such?

Comment

• Yes! And he REALLY IS 6'5" 230 lbs. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We liked Central Intelligence more than we thought we would. The very end at the reunion was a little weird though.

Comment

• Saw Dr. Strange over the weekend with family. I AM NOT in Marvel Comics or CGI movies; BUT this was pretty good. And is it me or does the Cumberbatch guy look like a young Dennis Quaid???

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                            We liked Central Intelligence more than we thought we would. The very end at the reunion was a little weird though.
                            Yeah that part was strange

Comment

• Yep. I did enjoy the surprise "guest"!!!
                              Have y'all ever seen the SNL skit with her & Ranch Dressing???
                              Oh my look it up on YT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Saw Rogue 1 and Collateral Beauty over the Christmas weekend. Expected to be more "wowed" by Rogue 1 after all the hype. It was okay. I think they could've made the story tighter in Acts 1 and 2 and come out with a better movie. If you're a Star Wars fan, of course this means nothing. On the other hand, I really liked Collateral Beauty more than I thought I would. I think Oscar noms for Best Picture and Best Actor are going to happen. Great story, somewhat predictable, but very, very well done in spite of its predictability.
                                Last edited by Dan M.; 27-12-2016, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X