Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.i.p. 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4AMNTN
    replied
    Yes the name always confused me Boothe Powers or Powers Boothe. And I believe it was his birth name.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • momckee
    replied
    I remember seeing Powers Booth but it's mostly the name I remember as I thought it was a bit stagey!

    Leave a comment:


  • YB
    replied
    There used to a thread for recently departed celebs but a long time ago. Before TBJ crashed a couple of years or so ago perhaps? It wasn't called RIP though, maybe Sad News

    Leave a comment:


  • Meg
    replied
    RIP Powers Booth...and Chris Cornell

    Leave a comment:


  • 4AMNTN
    replied
    Well I thought that was the title it's where we commented on people that have passed away actors singers etc.[emoji1305]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Gismo
    replied
    Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    I couldn't find our R.I.P. thread.

    Powers Booth was great in Deadwood. Tombstone too. Did anyone See The Emerald Forest? That was so odd if I remember right.
    Don't recall having one?

    Leave a comment:


  • 4AMNTN
    started a topic R.i.p. 2

    R.i.p. 2

    I couldn't find our R.I.P. thread.

    Powers Boothe was great in Deadwood. Tombstone too. Did anyone See The Emerald Forest? That was so odd if I remember right.
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 19-05-2017, 09:37 AM.
Working...
X