X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado watch and gotta deliver parcels in the monsoon
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Got a little rain yesterday at the end of the day so that made traffic on the way home from work horrible! Took me 30 minutes to go 4 miles.

Comment

• Yuk! Meg.

Comment

• Saw today's weather forecast for your region 4A so hopefully the worst of it will avoid your location. Stay safe.

Comment

• 80 degrees and high clouds here. Slight chance of rain over the weekend.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Yeah Mo we get socked with bad winds & storms every spring![emoji946]
              Sounds nice Dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Absolutely drenching rain, the earth under the hedge is like stream, even some flurries projected for tomorrow and then the temp goes up after that.

Comment

• Ewww. I don't care for rain gullys. My mom always said water is a scary thing. It makes its way.

Comment

• oh today & tomorrow are going to be SO nice! A spring 70's weekend! I'm gonna drive the rocket today!!!

Comment

• Beautiful Spring day today, lots of sun, temp in the double digits, looking good!

Comment

• Yea Mo! [emoji253]u feelin' up to getting outside--it's almost flower[emoji255] & tomatoes [emoji534] time!

Comment

• Today is an overcast - possible rain day. Tomorrow back to sunny.

Comment

• Warm and sunny, daffodils all in bloom in the front flower beds.

Comment

• The weekend was cool for this time of year...and now it's back to hot & humid.

Comment

• Beautiful again today through Sunday afternoon then rain. Need to plant tomatoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X