No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog person here. But I'm all for loving animals whatever your preference. Brouwer, I'm sorry about Jacob. Been in that situation a couple of times myself and it was two too many times. Canines instead of felines.

Congrats on your city counsel position. It says a lot about you that you care about your town and want the best for it. Thank you for sharing the descriptions and pictures....And where did you learn to read and write such good English?

Comment

• Deanie I agree. And I wondered too about the English. We had a transfer student when I was in eighth grade my sister had her from France and Sherri was in the 10th grade I believe but it was required subject over there she was at her fourth year of English when she came over for that summer and she stayed all summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Oh my gosh the weather is so nice here! High 70's low 80's & sunny!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Deanie I agree. And I wondered too about the English. We had a transfer student when I was in eighth grade my sister had her from France and Sherri was in the 10th grade I believe but it was required subject over there she was at her fourth year of English when she came over for that summer and she stayed all summer.

My answer is in the thread hello members in Introduce Yourself.

Comment

• Another beautiful day! Got to drive the rocket this weekend! Wow! love that car!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Comment

• Brilliant sunshine for the ghosties and goblins to be out tonight.

Comment

• Beautiful again today, low 80's. It's been like this for over a week. And Friday's high will be 67. wow.

Comment

• In the 80s and looks like rain today.

Comment

• So nice today. Overcast but nice temp.

Comment

• Sunny and leaves have finally started to change colour.

Comment

• So weird that it was dark by 6 p.m. last night! Love the cooler weather, but not a fan of the early nightfall!

Comment

• It was peaceful this morning just sitting looking out the window at the coloured leaves dropping gently, the sunshine brought out the lovely colours, lots of birds, very nice.

Comment

• Mo sounds like a nice view! [emoji260]

Comment

• I have a photo taken by on my IPad but have absolutely no idea how to put it on the forum, probably too big anyway.

Comment

• Mo give me until mid morning & ill "walk u thru it". Ok??? I'd love to see how pretty it is up there.
                                Hey? What about ur neighbor? Any more trouble??

Comment

Working...
                                X