What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YB View Post
    Do they have dedicated sections for book readers? I know we discuss other things but it was books that brought us together initially
    Besides just regular accounts with a different levels of privacy settings, they have private groups for everything that require approval by admins to join, including pages for books and/or authors. For instance, there is an official Lee Child page, and an official Jack Reacher page, and myriads of pages trying to capitalize on the usage of those names as well. There is even a Reacher Creatures page.
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post

Besides just regular accounts with a different levels of privacy settings, they have private groups for everything that require approval by admins to join, including pages for books and/or authors. For instance, there is an official Lee Child page, and an official Jack Reacher page, and myriads of pages trying to capitalize on the usage of those names as well. There is even a Reacher Creatures page.
      Interesting. I MIGHT have a look, but probably won't

Comment

• Yes. Mo. September was her passing month. I so enjoyed talking with her.
        We don't do any other social media(this & I do Twitter/X.) All cats 24/7! What could be better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well, we got rain tonight, been a while, but, still, looks like we are going straight into winter here
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Gis, FALL is beautiful here. Yesterday was our last warm day - 91? today 74.... I love it! It may get cold before Christmas cooler for sure but a full coat? nahhhhhh

Comment

• Another beautiful day - the temps are going to be 80 all this week tho. Higher than they said over the weekend.
              BUT y'all I have a girlfriend that left for Cancun Monday morning. In 30 minutes the "land" of Hurricane Milton will be over her. She DID NOT know it was coming - how??? I've been glued to the Webcams in Cancun most of the night & yes, just a little wind, that's it.....

Comment

• Hurricane Milton is gonna be devastating, i have a friend stuck in Florida and cant get out as his scheduled flight was cancelled

Comment

• It does look rough- I'm sorry to hear that. The pop up tornadoes are horrible! THEN hurricane Nadine??? What is going on. The folks from NC TN & GA are in bad shape still. It's all so shocking to see.

Comment

• my goodness - the weather in the South - our is beautiful & I am thankful for that. I didn't know we had FIRES out in Idaho & Wyoming ... been burning almost 2 weeks now 10% contained. What in the world???? Dan, anymore earthquakes .... YB, Gis - y'all ok out that way?

Comment

• We've had it all today, sun, cloudy, wind, heavy rain. Fortunately none of it as extreme as Florida though.

Comment

• I've been "seeing" that off my "X" account. I have many friends across the pond! -- we're cat peoplesending u our weather :: sunny, cool and falling, changing leaves!

Comment

• Beautiful again today - can't say enough about it! Finally the cool nights are over; at least until November 2 then I think ,y ferns & mums are finished.

Comment

• For the last three days we have had wet mornings with dry sunny afternoons. A bit windy, possibly near 40mph but not all the time

Comment

• Currently storm Ashley is passing through, 40mph wind and rain

Comment

• Y'all that does sound yuk. Gonna be in low 70's all week! Beautiful Fall weather

Comment

Working...
                                X