No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still around 50 degrees for us in the middle of the day, dull and cloudy though

Comment

• It has seemed to be a long winter. Very little snow but lots of cold, rain and wind. The past week has been much pleasanter but snow forecast for Wednesday

Comment

• We have had a great few days, but, as YB mentioned, a wintery spell is on it's way
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Definitely cooler this morning, and raining a little

Comment

• We got some much needed rain yesterday. Temps all week in the high 60s & low 70s. Beautiful weather!
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Sounds good Dan - we had the STRONGEST winds I've ever noticed & of course tornado watches & warnings all night. Ugh. But it WAS 80 yesterday - today low 50's. My sister in MI has had snow the first 3 days this week.

Comment

• Snow here in the north of England. all melted now but very cold tonight so may be more in the morning

Comment

• Holy hell, it's not supposed to be 100+ in the second week of APRIL!!
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• whoa! ouch that's brutal Dan. We have a hard frost warning! hmmmm

Comment

• Dry and bright for us. Cold though, maybe high 40's for a few hours in the middle of the day but nights are not much above freezing

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                        Dry and bright for us. Cold though, maybe high 40's for a few hours in the middle of the day but nights are not much above freezing
                        Quite cold in the Netherlands too, with a lot of showers. I was in a hail shower during my running . In the coming week temperatures will go up, thankfully.

Comment

• The past few days have been hard showers, thunderstorms, etc. more tonight. Then I think nice over Easter weekend. Hope everyone has a safe & restful weekend.

Comment

• Still cool here. Might get up to low 50's for 2 to 3 hours around mid day. We want to plant some vegetables but aren't sure the frosty mornings won't return

Comment

• OH! gardening -- sounds fun! We only do a few tomato plants & here the rule is "wait 'til after April15 - last freeze.... we plant first week of May & have tomatoes by July 4th!

Comment

• We have tried various things over the years. This time it is potatoes, tomatoes, peas and spring onions. We have found in the past with tomatoes that if you don't get them started before May then there isn't enough sun to ripen them when it gets to September.

If I'm really honest it is possible to get them cheaper by buying the finished product at the food store - but where's the fun in that?

Comment

Working...
                                X