No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is strange how a couple of weeks ago we were saying "it's too hot" and hoping for it to be a bit cooler and some rain. Having had what we wished for over the last week or so we are now hoping for sun and warm. Funny lot aren't we?

Comment

• Always a great topic is the weather.

Comment

• Cooled off some, still too hot! Dreading fire season which is still a couple months away.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I hope the weather in California gets wetter and a lot cooler very soon, those fires are really disastrous, must be some way to prevent the terrible damage (of course California could stop piping water into the Pacific a la Trump!) God bless all the brave firefighters and condolences to the families of those who have lost a family member in fighting the fires.

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
            I hope the weather in California gets wetter and a lot cooler very soon, those fires are really disastrous, must be some way to prevent the terrible damage (of course California could stop piping water into the Pacific a la Trump!)
            Letting the water run off to the ocean has been going on for decades and decades before Trump, before Obama, before Bush, back to the Clinton years when California and the federal government, in order to maintain the habitat of a small fish called the Delta Smelt, put the smelt on the California endangered species list. The smelt are evidently a key link in the food chain for the San Francisco/San Joaquin rivers deltas that spill into San Francisco Bay. Apparently everything eats them, so if their number drop too much the impact is felt all the way up the food chain. So ever since then the farmers get less and less water diverted for irrigation as the drought gets worse. It's okay though, because we have all those little fish to keep us feeling good about ourselves.

Comment

• So this time Trump wasn't completely off base!

Comment

• Mr Trump isn't all bad. Most of the time I think its the way he says things. Doesn't follow the old saying "engage brain before opening mouth"

Back to the weather. After almost three months of warm sunny weather, temperatures in the mid to high 70's with 80+ occasionally it has gone off this past couple of weeks. Some welcome rain, not a lot but enough to make the brown grass start to turn green again. Temps now mid 60's, perhaps low 70's from noon to 4pm

Comment

• lol...how I feel about Trump....not a bad president but for crying out loud shut your mouth!! Stop tweeting! Think before speaking...all those wonderful 'sayings' that really are true

- - - Updated - - -

it's central FL so hot, Hot, HOT!!! A little sprinkle this a.m. so of course now it's unbearable out

Comment

• Still quite humid, would love to be able to open the windows and let a breeze in, however, the cooler weather will be here and then we'll be back to thinking that the heat wasn't that bad.

Comment

• A sustained period of on and off still relatively warm
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Really heavy rain today but humidity is high around 30C.

Comment

• It is a public holiday here in the UK so of course its raining!

Comment

• Humidity and heat still high, the bill for the air con this month is going to be sky high.

Comment

• Hot hot oh my gosh it’s so hot.
                              Currently our A/C unit died Monday afternoon took 2 hours to fix it ran good for 24 hours —- it’s been out since 4 yesterday we’ll have a part today sometime.
                              Our A/C at the store stopped a Friday then Saturday the back A/C at the store went out too. Kevin’s truck a/c stopped Saturday,then yep his work truck a/c isn’t working either. He comes comes Monday & touches our thermostat & well u know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Here in SoCal our heat waves have backed off to just seasonal heat. Mornings and evenings are very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X