X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot hot hot this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Warm and cloudy, could use some rain to keep our new flowers nice and fresh. Virginia Creeper now planted by the trellis and two ivy plants which hadn't grown at all moved to another location, so all the planting taken care of now, just a case of deadheading the geraniums as needed and keeping the flowers watered.

Comment

• we have rain ... wish I could send you some. although I like it for our tomatoes & flowers!

Comment

• again hot, hot, HOT! Humid - no rain for over a week ... it's gonna be miserable out.

Comment

• Hot but not too humid, nice sunshine after yesterday's downpours, flowers and grass appreciate the water.

Comment

• HEY! Where is everyone -- WHAT'S YOUR WEATHER LIKE??????

Comment

• I'm here

Been a dull day, around 60 degrees. Midsummer's day less than a week away, hope for improvement. Rain forecast for tomorrow (Saturday), hope it doesn't stick around long as it is daughter's birthday party on Sunday. 26 people in our small house would be quite a squeeze so we need to be outdoors

Comment

• Yea! Sounds like fun! And hopefully nice weather.

Our feels like temp is 103 [emoji91]

Comment

• Hot and getting hotter tomorrow, supposed to be a couple of sizzlers.

Comment

• Us too!

Comment

• Been way too dry here in Montrose, had some welcome rain yesterday but need a lot more for the local golf course
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• New businee for you and your wife Gis?

Comment

• Spent three days in Yosemite last week, had clear skies and sunshine the whole time. A few clouds would've been nice for pictures, and it could've been a smidge cooler, but all in all, a great three days.
                            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
                              New businee for you and your wife Gis?
                              Yes, we have created a wee embroidery service here in Montrose
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• That's great GIS!

Dan -- jealous much? would love to see that!

Comment

Working...
                                X