X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is ONE bed of 6.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Last weekend I headed down to Vero Beach to McKee Botanical Garden...just so beautiful and relaxing. And got out of there just before a torrential downpour! Same person who designed Bok Tower did the gardens at McKee. I can't believe I'd never heard of this place before and it's so close!!!

Comment

• Warm and sunny today, went to the nursery and bought a lovely English rose, picture shows a big deep scarlet rose, lots of petals and is supposed to have a wonderful fragrance. We have a half barrel, outside the front door so I'm expecting great things from the David Austin rose.

Comment

• looks really nice Meg! You biked thru or do one of the backpack tours?

Comment

• Guess it’s that time of year when the forecast is ***possible isolated showers & high 80’s. Every week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Really nice weather, good for planting. Everyone out clearing away any winter mess. Garage vacuumed out, neighbour came over and was power washing lots of things so took our recycling boxes and our kitchen waste box and cleaned them for us. We are fortunate to have such a good neighbour.

Comment

• Yep must be nice Mo. Kevin still does our tasks or we know someone. Mom & Dad have a guy that will work for cash & he’s available & close by. I’m VERY Leary of him but they feel he’s harmless. They have so much STUFF & he has free rein. I’m over a hour away....

Comment

• As mentioned in another section my son has been to visit us from Australia. Whilst he has been here we have had no rain, some sun at least part of every day and all day most days. Daytime temperatures have been mid 60's or better.

He went home yesterday (Thursday 24th). Guess what: it is raining today and 50 degrees. We should have kidnapped him

Comment

• HA - that made me laugh! I'm so glad your weather was nice 7 I'm sure the visit was too and too short? Yes, I saw it was raining because my nephew is leaving today ...

Comment

• Hot and sunny, my what a change from last week!

Comment

• Had some rough winds last night... Alberto? Lots of needed rain too

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          looks really nice Meg! You biked thru or do one of the backpack tours?
                          Drove down and then it's just a walk through

- - - Updated - - -

Alberto finally gone from this area so the lawn guys are here to cut this really tall grass and the sun is finally making an appearance...but all that rain & flooding in Maryland!

I have every Thursday and Friday off in June, plus the 1st 11 days in July...apparently I accrue vacation faster than I take it!! Max we're supposed to have is 240 hours. I have 351!!! But no complaints. 1st day & I'm making huge progress in the 2nd bedroom! I plan to have it ready for any guests by the end of the weekend. So far the old entertainment center has been disassembled to be hauled to the curb, stuff to donate placed in my car, and the whole room swept & dusted. Now to get a mattress and sheets for the bedframe, a nightstand and possibly a dresser, and some new curtains and a curtain rod!

Comment

• Sounds like you have your vacation all planned out, but save time for some non-housework type things too, enjoy your summer Meg.

We have hot weather here and the a/c is on mostly except for nighttime when we open the windows wide.

Comment

• woo-hoo 2 days in the low 80's & LOW humidity! Very nice!

Comment

• Cooler today, very nice, gardens planted, honeysuckle which died over the winter has been replaced by the gardeners, all looking good now.

Comment

Working...
                                X