What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like a lot of fun Meg! Mo!

TODAY is tomato planting day! Last night was 38, our last cold night I hope & we're ready to plant! A few days early but this week is supposed to be 70-80!
    Tomorrow, more weed pulling at Mom & Dad's.

Comment

• Warm and sunny, great day, warmer tomorrow with some humidity, just like instant summer, but it's welcome after the cold, dull weather we had.

Comment

• Sunny & very warm
        Instant summer is a good phrase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Marvellous, people out in shorts, great!

Comment

• Yep I was in ‘em today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We got a surprising spring shower overnight. Not enough to do anything besides keep me from riding my motorcycle to work, but at least the weather is cool instead of hot.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• yesterday was gorgeous...perfect for walking after work and I opened the windows at my place for a bit.

Comment

• Very hot yesterday, had a little fan going on the table near me, 79 degrees in the house and too early to put on the air con - washed the one remaining screen for the front window so it's on now so we can open the living room windows without all the bugs flying in. Rain on the way today.

Comment

• it's supposed to be about 87F here today. AC has been on & off for the past month.

Comment

• Mighty wind today, sunny but trees swaying in the high wind, one of our bird houses plus the branch it was on got blown down. Wind has died down now.

Comment

• We love our bird house & feeders Mo.

Today is rainy, very wet & dark. Oh well, we'll still go have a drink for Cinco de Mayo.

Comment

• A bit changeable today but not bad. Found that two of my Hostas had disappeared , think it may have been because of Mike who keeps an eye on our grass and outdoor property, he may have thought they were finished as they look really bedraggled when the die down in the Fall. Went to the nursery to get replacements, will be nice to have a couple of different ones.

Comment

• Oh no Mo! ha-ha. My mom has hostess that are over 3' in diameter. There are about 15 around a big old Hackberry tree that will sway in the breeze & gives off a creepy feel. But it's all very pretty. I tell her that they're Jurassic Park Hostas ....I always have a few potted around the carport door. And they're several different types she has. The ones I have are from her, she thins them but they grow so huge!

Comment

• I was hoping to get one called "Wind and Fire" but they didn't have that at the nursery but maybe just as well, on the Internet a couple of people reviewed it and said 'don't bother, they don't come out as good as the photo".

Comment

• Mo ... these are about 3 feet across. She thinned them already for this "year".
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 10-05-2018, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X