No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oK.... I put on my post IN SYNC. Meaning ... when we have spring y'all do too. Meaning are they EXACTLY alike? Our times, I mean.

Dan, I've bee meaning to ask about your turtle, but was afraid ... since I asked last year & didn't hear back.

Broke down & went to LOWES to buy flowers.
    Fuchsia, petunias, lantana, mint, TOMATOES, basil, madevilla. I'll keep them under the carport & near the house for a few weeks. But today it's beautiful again & I'll set them out for some sun!

Comment

• Ice storm on its way, hope it just goes on by, ice pellets by the bucketload Saturday and Sunday, hope there are no power outages.

Comment

• ICE, yes that's what we usually get when bad weather is around in the winter. feels like temp was 28 this morning. brought in my ferns but the azaleas had to weather the possible frost.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Dan, I've bee meaning to ask about your turtle, but was afraid ... since I asked last year & didn't hear back.
          I'm sorry, 4, I guess I didn't see your post last year. He's out and about, doing good. Either they changed the recipe of the turtle chow I've been feeding him (i.e. dog food) or he got tired of it. He's not eating it this year like he has in the past. Fortunately he has a whole side yard with grass and weeds and leaf litter from two trees to scrounge through and find slugs and grabs and stuff, so he won't starve. I bring him other live food too. He's going to be ten years old in the fall, but if he has good care he will outlive me and my wife. My daughter will inherit him, lol! Chuck Tub.jpg
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Gr8 picture! Thank you! He looks big! I thought he was just tiny. I wish we had more turtles around—difficult between the birds and the road. People STILL will stop traffic for these little guys—-gotta luv them. We do![emoji217]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lots of ice yesterday, fell just like snow and the roads were covered with it, nasty stuff. Our street hasn't been cleared but the temp is up so most of it is melting and hopefully we'll get better weather soon. Really dull today, think I'll just go and have a nap and forget about the weather.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                Gr8 picture! Thank you! He looks big![emoji217]
                He's about the size of a good hamburger bun.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Oh ok smaller then, funny & soooo cute![emoji217]

Comment

• Usually by this time of year we have done all sorts outside but 2018 has been so cold/wet/snowy little has been done. The sun is shining today so hopefully we will have a few good weeks now.

Comment

• Still some white stuff on the ground but it's not snowing or raining and the sun even shined today.

Comment

• It's so cold & windy today after several 70 degree days. Crossing my fingers for us all to have good, warm & sunny planting weather this weekend!

Comment

• Not worth talking about!

Comment

• Beautiful today in the 70’s & will be for the next week!!![emoji274]

Comment

• Warmer and spring bulbs have shown themselves and looking pretty.

Comment

• Oh so warm down here already. Just need a breeze & I'll soon be sitting under my umbrella consuming an adult beverage & reading.

Comment

Working...
                                X