No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe we can send you some of ours. It was lovely last week while our son and family were here and the day that they left the rain started and hasn't let up too much since, however, it's good for the bulbs which are sprouting but not a flower in sight yet.

Comment

• Overcast & 80 today. 80!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Light snow showers today and high wind, Environment Canada has predicted at least another two weeks of wintry weather for us. No flowers but the grass company has been around to fertilize the lawn, ever hopeful of warmer weather!

Comment

• Down to the LOW 30's even dipping into 20'd "out here in the sticks". Chicken white bean chili on the menu for Saturday!

Yes, Mo as a rule here in Tennessee we don't plant ANYTHING until after April 15th... last frost for us. Then our tomatoes the first weekend in May.

Comment

• High winds yesterday knocked out power and some signs came down, Kentucky Fried Chicken came down, bucket, pole and all in Hamilton. Sure hope no one was near when it fell. Some little snowflakes drifting around today again, cold weather, surely it has to get warmer soon. Off to bed now, was reading a political thriller and was getting tired and by the end of it I wasn't quite sure who had done what. I think maybe the main bad guy got away just so the author can bring him back in his next book, which I don't believe I'll be getting!

Comment

• Mo... I LOL'ed at your post NOT because of the weather & what it caused but the Kentucky Fried Chicken reference. Y'all have those up there? In certain circles we call it KY Fry. I don't eat the chicken but LOVE the side items!! Their mashed potatoes I could swim in!

Comment

• We haven't had Kentucky Fried Chicken in years but it seems to be very popular with some folk. Wind has died down today but we did have a snowfall which made the lawns white again but all disappeared this afternoon in the sun, still cold though.

Comment

• Yes, us too Mo! There is a big line of blue (snow on the radar) between KY & the state of TN..... we're watching it.

Comment

• Well, since i've been back in Scotland it's pretty much rained every day and it's cold
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Y'all have seasons in sync with the US?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                        Y'all have seasons in sync with the US?
                        Kinda, we have spring, summer, autumn and winter, although winter has lasted a long time this time around
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• We're in the upper 80s for a couple of days here, then back to some cooler weather, but no rain in the forecast (what's new?).
                          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• It didn't rain or snow today.

Comment

• Awww Dan. Mo, funny. It was very nice yesterday & it's going to be again today. The next 3 days actually. YEA! I put my ferns out in the front porch urns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                                Kinda, we have spring, summer, autumn and winter, although winter has lasted a long time this time around
                                I like this Gis, much like some folks think that Canadians live in igloos, no reflection on you 4A, just a bit of teasing - I lived in Scotland and England before we came to Canada.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                                We're in the upper 80s for a couple of days here, then back to some cooler weather, but no rain in the forecast (what's new?).
                                Liked your photo of your turtle on FB enjoying a swim, sure wish we had some weather like you have, would be nice to have the windows open to let in nice Spring air! - and there was the odd snowflake drifting around today!

Comment

Working...
                                X