• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And woke up to this ......34 degrees
    Attached Files

Comment

• Looks pretty.

Comment

• Woke up to a frozen back yard and the wife had to defrost the truck windscreen
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• yep. It's been in the high 20's at night here for several nights.

Comment

• "Cold" down here in the mornings but the days have been gorgeous! Could be worse because family in Idaho are dealing with snow.

Comment

• Temperature up a bit again today and lots of sunshine, hopefully no more snow.

Comment

• Wow in the 60's again today. WINDY! Tornado watch & severe weather tonight. Of course at NIGHT when we can't see.

I agree Mo. I'm ready for my springs flower potting & planting!

Comment

• We've been getting intermittent rain for the last couple of weeks and tomorrow the biggest storm of the season is supposed to move in. We'll see.
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Good luck to you on the rain. Yesterday it was warm with tornados now? It’s 26 and they’re calling for snow - now. 🤷🏼*♀️🤷🏼*♀️🤷🏼*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Not so cold and quite bright - glad the weather has cleared a bit as son,wife and grandson are here for a week and they are doing all the holiday type things.

Comment

• Our big storm got stalled a little. Supposed to come in hard overnight tonight. We're getting some showers as a preview though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                          Our big storm got stalled a little. Supposed to come in hard overnight tonight. We're getting some showers as a preview though.
                          Yea for u Dan !!!!
                          And our (Tennessee) Redbuds are out!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                            And our (Tennessee) Redbuds are out!

We went to Yosemite this last weekend and saw some redbuds blooming along the way at lower elevations. Very pretty!

Comment

• It's been beautiful here the past few days.
                              Spent last weekend biking in the Lakeland/Polk City area on the General Van Fleet trail...saw a couple deer cross the trail, an enormous owl that had caught some prey, and about an 8 foot alligator sunning him(?)self along with quite a few baby alligators all less than 3 years old.

Comment

• I think our rain is over until the fall. We might get some monsoonal rain during the summer, but our rainy season is probably going to be a bust from here on out. We got about 25-30% of what's used to be normal. 3"-4" seems to be our new "normal".

Comment

Working...
                                X