• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainy day again today & thru the weekend
    BUT out of the gloom we saw a Bald Eagle in our back trees!! Oh wow!🦅

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 20-12-2017, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Very nice 4A - exciting to see the big raptors.

Comment

• Yes! Other than at the river when we canoe... and the zoo. I’ve never seen one here.

Comment

• Lots of snow this morning - will be a white Christmas as the temp is below 32f.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Yes! Mo I saw that! My sister lives in Rochester Hills // Kalkaska MI ❄️❄️❄️

Comment

• Warming trend with temps near or at 80 by Saturday.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• -15C with lots of snow on the ground, a real old fashioned white Christmas.

Comment

• How nice Mo! It’s very cold here. Gonna be 4 Sunday night. Our feels like temps are single digits. But no ⛄️

Comment

• Bitterly cold, cold weather alert out for all the homeless, looks nice from inside the house so I won't be interested in going out anywhere.

Comment

• Temps dropping into the 20's this coming weekend and another chance for snow
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• OH! Snow again Gis? I understand Mo getting snow ... WHY every year we just get a dusting! It was 12 this morning now it's 14.

Comment

• It’s very cold here! Bought enough good stuff to eat & snack on for a week ‘cause it’s just too cold to go out!
                          Our New Year’s Day is 21H 2L

Comment

• WOW is it COLD! 13 feels like is 2. Come on! snow already!

Comment

• Oh my. It's 9 it was 3 when I got up this morning. It's just too cold to do anything! Well, but read, eat, play with kitties, nap, watch TV, you know. :")

Comment

• Bitterly cold - good to stay inside and watch the wind gusting.

Comment

Working...
                                X