No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ours is a red tailed hawk according to my bird book although I can't see any red on his tail feathers, just that he doesn't look at all like the picture of the other hawk.

Cold again today, I see that a real Canadian winter is being forecast for us this year, something to do with the Nina thing off the coast of Africa? Lots of snow predicted, might be kind of nice if it was around at Christmas.

Comment

• a bit warmer today than yesterday but cloudy

Comment

• Supposed to be 90 on Thanksgiving Day.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Our temps are cool todays high 48 our nights are in the low 30's. We celebrate Thanksgiving on Saturday -- always have. Then temps 60's. wow.

Comment

• Cool and windy but bright.

Comment

• Cold, brr
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Cool and cloudy, real November weather. Do you ever get frost there Gis?

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
                  Cool and cloudy, real November weather. Do you ever get frost there Gis?
                  Not really, my cars windscreen was iced over a few days ago.
                  I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• sunny 7 bright! mid 60's today. Gotta start taking down Fall decorations.

Comment

• mid 70s here & sunny

Comment

• We actually got a little rain yesterday morning. Today I had to zip the liner into my jacket for the first time since last winter for the ride to work.
                        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• We had a lovely day yesterday, bright and sunny, temp was 58F - a lot warmer than it has been. Trees all bare now, some sparrows have taken up lodging in the empty bird nest houses, using them as a hotel during the colder months.

Comment

• 80F!!!

Comment

• Yea! Mo & Meg. We are gonna have another 60 day.

Comment

• Beautiful sunset tonight, Currier & Ives type scene, pink sky with wispy clouds, lovely big trees bare of their leaves silhouetted against the pink sky, very little breeze, just absolutely lovely.

Comment

Working...
                                X