X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your weather like?

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Irma looks to be in the path for Gis. And up thru to TN
    Still scheduled to miss me as long as it tracks up the west coast.
    I hate this predicament where i hope it stays where it is but obviously this will impact others in it's path
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Gis said storm missed them except for wind and rain so they are safe. Hope everyone else is o.k. Style? Meg?

Comment

• We were so lucky when compared to the rest of Florida and now Georgia.
        Didn't even get an inch of rain and the wind decided not to turn up
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Thx for the thoughts. All fine here - we are in a great area and never lost power. A little landscape damage, but considering others' issues, we came away clean.

Comment

• Good to hear - both of you. Meg??
            We just have a lot of rain. It's rained steady since about 8:30 last night. No wind really. Been watching he news to keep up with what's going on.

Was VERY surprised to not hear a thing on he earthquake or hurricane Kaita in Mexico that hit within 24-48 hours of each other practically across the shore of each other too.

Comment

• Great to hear from Style & Gis. Do hope Meg is okay.

Comment

• Deanie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                  Great to hear from Style & Gis. Do hope Meg is okay.
                  Meg is good. She posted this message on Facebook just a few minutes ago:
                  I have power, water and cable for anyone wanting/needing a place to get a shower and some AC. I have a twin pull out bed if you're needing a place to stay. I haven't gotten the full size mattress yet, but there's a 2nd bedroom if you have a cot or air mattress to bring.
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Thanks glad to hear it. What a great heart she has

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks, Dan. Good to hear.

Comment

• Our weather has been beautiful the last 2 days & it looks to be all weekend. Last chance to do away with all the summer things & Fall starts next week!

wishing for good weather to our southern friends recovering & cleaning .

Comment

• I worked during the hurricane...which meant sleeping at the station...so about 128 hours for 11 straight days. Yesterday was finally my rest day.
                          Overall not too bad around here...so very blessed. Now to keep an eye on Maria.

Comment

• Yep. And we're thinking Jose is LOCO.
                            Ugh. I'm not sure I could stay at my last job for that long! Tho I DO LOVE nursing. U have such a good heart! Poor baby does the " Beagle" have a name? I have an Aunt that adopted a "lab " Beagle. Bless her.[emoji1317]& u too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• This dog is relaxed to the max...someone at the shelter named her Peggy Sue but she doesn't respond to that...I've started called her Maxie...she doesn't respond to that either! But one day she will

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X