X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too damned hot, sweating all day
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• We're still in the 80's for like 3 weeks now. August is our hottest month - what's goin' on???

Comment

• Still hot down here but not nearly as hot as usual...only in the low 90s

Comment

• The usual August weather hot and a bit humid, bearable.

Comment

• Hey Mo. Don't see you posting as often. You good?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              Hey Mo. Don't see you posting as often. You good?
              Stopped physio as the therapist used the ultrasound on a location not close to where the pain was and when I asked if he could apply it to the pain location he had to be given permission by his boss which had to wait until I was assessed again.I'm continuing with the exercises which seem to help but I think it's going to be a matter of time to get rid of any residual pain. Certainly a lot better from when I originally hurt it. Raising my right arm straight up isn't easy and I can only manage a couple of times. Apparently it takes longer to heal when the person is older. But I can now pour a cup of tea from the teapot! Thanks for asking.

Comment

• Mo that's awful. Your whole year has been effected by this injury - sorry. 2nd opinion, medications?? So, do you drink you tea hot? lemon or milk?

Comment

• Weather is not really summery, lots of rain showers but it saves on watering.

I have coffee for breakfast and then tea if I want a hot drink. I drink a lot of water.

Just using Tylenol maybe once or twice a day, also occasionally Voltaren, a rub on cream supposed to 'relieve pain, reduce inflammation and speed healing'. I'm always optimistic! The pain is certainly less and I'm sure it will go eventually.
                  ....one way or the other.

Comment

• Well we're all thinking of you Mo.

Comment

• Thanks 4A - you're a good friend.

Comment

• We are planning our ECLIPSE location. It's coming to Nashville, but we live about 30 west. Weather should be great. Traffic will be a nightmare. Actually I think Adams TN looks to be the best. That would be about 1hr ?20 min NE. Anyone else in the path? We have our glasses & have a few friends to hang with!

Comment

• We're going to have about 88% totality here. I was thinking of heading to Greenville SC but that sadly didn't work out...so home is good!

Comment

• Yea! 12:04 small "bite"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Crescent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just appeared to be cloudy but the temp did drop a bit it seemed. I was a little underwhelmed by this eclipse...but in 2024 apparently I'll be in the line of totality!!

Comment

Working...
                                X