Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.k. Day but looks like rain now.

Comment

• Beautiful weekend! Sad news we'll be putting off our Mothers Day visit my Dad had a wreck & is ok but banged up. BP Meds have him dizzy/light headed. He's 73 & I'm pretty sure his driving days are coming to an end. We'll celebrate next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sorry to hear your Dad had an accident 4A.

Weather good today, planted my plant buys from yesterday, looks very nice.

Comment

• Hot of course. Sorry to hear about your dad but glad he's doing alright considering.

Comment

• Mid to upper 80s and low humidity here over the weekend. Wind blowing from the desert toward the sea.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Had a couple of 90 degree weather, too hot for me, had the air con on, then it moderated today and was a comfortable 78 - we planted one of the flower beds now that the daffs are finished.

Comment

• 90? Yuk. We had a very humid & hit day today ending in thunderstorms & bad lighting! Electricity out for a few minutes. Long enough for me to have to go around and reset all the digital clocks[emoji34]

Comment

• Dan is that a normal trend? East to West?

Comment

• Hot still and some bad weather expected the next couple days.

Comment

• 70's today, quite pleasant, had to get a couple of new solar lights as others had worn out, not the solar part, the rubber around the glass.

Comment

• We'll have a few rainy days. Our DirecTV guy will be here, which is kinda funny to me seeing that the DirecTV NEVER WORKS IN THE RAIN! Hope he can work magic! ha!

Comment

• Last night was very nice out after all the rain we got! I was able to sit outside to read and not sweat at all...felt like fall. And the sunset was beautiful.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Sounds cool Meg! [emoji41]Very nice today. Low 60's yesterday with rain -- today mid 60's

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 25-05-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Another mid 80's day
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Sounds nice! Our Weekend will be humid!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X