X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Gis! What cha up to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Rain and sun today, almost like April weather.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        Hey Gis! What cha up
        Been at home this week not feeling so good.
        Should be up and about better tomorrow, looking for a local job, ain't easy
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• sorry to hear that. I hope ur up & about soon.

You're in FL, correct? I only know a few people in FL. One set in Jacksonville. (-and Meg too) then Sarasota. I'm not sure what you DO. No contract work again??? SORRY WRONG POSTING AREA....

Comment

• Been beautiful the past few days. Perfect beach or pool weather and I'm stuck inside at work *sigh*

Comment

• Oh Meg!!! [emoji474]🏻*♀️hope it lasts[emoji475]🏼*♀️

Comment

• cool with the odd flurry

- - - Updated - - -

good luck on the job hunt Gis.

Comment

• Our buttercups are so thick & pretty! Bradford Pears are blooming, Hawthornes....roses are getting their leaves the azaleas too!
                  Seems too early!

Comment

• I've got an unexpected interview for Monday, not gonna jinx it but will update it after [emoji1]

Comment

• Best of luck Gis, you'll ace the interview.

Comment

• [emoji1303]

Comment

• Best of luck Gis!

It was beautiful Saturday for the Spring Fest at work...worked it, but at least I got to be outside. Sunday was really windy and my allergies were killing me. I went to church, stopped at the grocery store and then holed up at home to alleviate some of my misery.

Comment

• Just spend a week in North Finland (Sirkka Lapland). Wonderful. It's a 3 hour flight from the Netherlands. Very cold but a lot of sun.
                            One morning we woke up with -23C (-10F) on the thermometer!
                            IMAG5565_1.jpg
                            The children went skiiing, while the grown-ups did cross-country. Best snow I've ever seen.
                            IMAG0084.jpg
                            And as a bonus we saw the Northern Lights on thursday night!
                            Noorderlichtbijhetmeer.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Brouwer View Post
                              Just spend a week in North Finland (Sirkka Lapland). Wonderful. It's a 3 hour flight from the Netherlands. Very cold but a lot of sun.
                              One morning we woke up with -23C (-10F) on the thermometer!
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]128[/ATTACH]
                              The children went skiiing, while the grown-ups did cross-country. Best snow I've ever seen.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]129[/ATTACH]
                              And as a bonus we saw the Northern Lights on thursday night!
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]131[/ATTACH]
                              Nice wee break

Comment

• Oh how beautiful those pictures are, peaceful, too! Thanks for sharing! I wish more on the site would! It's MY Facebook to keep up with y'all.

Comment

Working...
                                X