No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cold 20 this morning. I would love some snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Beautiful day now it's 53 & I've already walked Simon twice!
      Nice day ! [emoji274]

Comment

• Snowing off and on - just light snow but quite cold. Hope Simon is on the mend.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Rainy here.
          No Simon is still pitiful. Each of the 3 Meds they've given gives her diarrhea or a foamy mouth... she's so listless.. and today for the first Time in her life I haven't heard her meow all day[emoji22]

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 06-02-2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• It's supposed to be around 82 today. Yesterday was also very warm and there was a bit of rain.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              Rainy here.
              No Simon is still pitiful. Each of the 3 Meds they've given gives her diarrhea or a foamy mouth... she's so listless.. and today for the first Time in her life I haven't heard her meow all day[emoji22]

Maybe you should phone the vet to see if she needs anything different 4A.

Comment

• Mo I was beginning to worry about u. I haven't see u post in a few days.
                We're having on & off rain currently.
                Mo on the "what are you doin" Simon has started a gel that's rubbed into her ear--2 doses so far & today she SOUGHT ME OUT to lay on my lap! Woo-hoo! 🤞🏻
                Back over to what are you doing

Comment

• Sometimes I get the blahs about the weather, like 'not worth mentioning' - we have an extreme cold weather warning in effect today - nice that kitty seems to be picking up a bit, maybe back to normal soon.

Comment

Mo, my mom always seemed "sad"? during the winter months. She'll tell u it depresses her. Now I think (like everything else) it has a name Seasonal Stress Disorder.... but I can tell you- I always see a change in her now, during the cold months. She's such an outdoor person. Works really hard on her yard & her gardens.... we just push thru & hope for an early spring!! You too![emoji253]

Comment

• I'm getting a bit down as hubby isn't tracking as well as he used to. In fact, we were at the doc's on Monday and he has a couple of other appointments lined up, one where he'll be tested for memory etc. His short term memory is failing and if he goes to the store I have to write anything down as he doesn't retain what I tell him, but he's 86 and I guess he's doing o.k. for an elderly gentleman. He also behaves just a wee bit different than he used to, has always been a really quiet man and lately he talks a whole lot more about things that happened way back when he was young.

Anyway, maybe the weather does affect me, don't mind when there's a carpet of snow on the ground as it makes everything brighter but hate the drizzly cold days.

Comment

• Weather seems to affect me hugely. I don't mind the cold (well what's cold to me down here in FL!!) but if it's gray, cloudy, and rainy I'm just not up for anything. If it goes on for days, then I start to get grumpy. I love being outside so it's tough to sit inside all day...even though I love to read it's nice to sit outside to read or even take a break to go for a walk.

Comment

Wow cold snap today feels like is 16 & today's high is 36 ⛄️ tonight 24.

Comment

• Mo... I'm sorry to hear about your hubby. I hope you & the doctors can come up with a plan. Stimulation brain & physical. Does he have a hobby. Model transportation, walks, cards, computer game ... something simple at first? My mom has on occasion had to give Dad a list of 3-5 things he "needs" to do & at the end of the day they go over them. He seems better now that moms home everyday with him, but when she's not there, no one to talk to he just sits....
                            Wishing you both well

Comment

• I hope they come up with a good diagnose and a possible treatment. Must be hard to see your hubby like this. Stay strong!

Comment

• Thanks 4A and Brouwer for your support - hubby had his ultrasound today and the a bone density scan to check to make sure he doesn't have osteoporis (the bone exam) or an aortic aneurysm(chest)- this was a bit painful he said as the technician was pressing the device hard on his chest and he has scar tissue from heart surgery. So hopefully these tests are fine, just have to talk to the memory man now when he gets and appointment. He seemed quite cheerful once the tests were over as he had to fast for the first one and no calcium intake for 24 hours for the bone scan. He drives well and enjoys driving - I have a licence but haven't driven in years although every two years I have to go to the Motor Vehicles office to take a written type test to make sure I still have all my marbles! I don't like to give up my licence in case I have to use it in an emergency (I have a driving phobia but would probably do o.k. if I had to.)

Now the weather report, light dusting of snow covering everything and it looks like fairyland out there, very pretty but cold.

Comment

Working...
                                X