• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Movin' on Gis![emoji598]
    Heading to Utah
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Oh my gosh! I hope u get to see The Arches National Park! We walked the Salt Flats years ago-misquote repellent!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hope you're taking some pictures Gis to put on the forum, maybe the Mormon Tabernacle, if you are in the vicinity, supposed to be a nice structure.

Cold today but no rain.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Great picture! Love the setting. Wow Meg, you're miserable - 98%? Hopefully our storms are over & we can get down to decorating!
          And no rain!!! Just yucky all day.

Comment

• That is a great picture Brouwer....& bragging is allowed!!

I've only been to Salt Lake City airport (and driving to/from there) but looks like a beautiful area...enjoy the trip out there Giz.
            Last edited by Meg; 02-12-2016, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Cold and blowy today.

Comment

• More rain on the way. Why didn't someone say in order to GET rain I should have put up decorations!!!

Comment

• Thick fog and -4C tonight. I finished a 15k run today. Was easy, no wind. With wind, it's another story with sub-zero temperatures (windchill-factor).

Comment

• Way to go! [emoji148]

Comment

• You must be in great shape - good for you. You'll live to be 100!

Comment

• Cold & rainy.Mo! Looks like snow comin' ur way!❄️❄️❄️

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
                          You must be in great shape - good for you. You'll live to be 100!
                          My mother came close: she reached the magic age of 95. Hope I inherited her genes.

-6 Celsius tonight , warmer weather is on the way though.

Comment

• Good for your mother Brouwer, my Mum reached 99 so I hope that bodes well for me. 6C is pretty cool - if we ever get rid of the rainy type weather I think the temp will go down but then it might just turn into snow!

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
                              6C is pretty cool - if we ever get rid of the rainy type weather I think the temp will go down but then it might just turn into snow!
                              Oh I love snow! BTW, minus 6 Celsius not cool enough for you?

Comment

• -6C is plenty cool - I missed the minus part. Our temps this week are going to be in the -1 to -2 range with some snow promised. Hope it stays cool until Christmas. A lot of folks have their lights up now and they look great.

Comment

Working...
                                X