No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it seemed to miss us & hit Haiti and NC hard....they've had plenty of flooding.

Comment

• Beautiful weather! [emoji41] Sunny and 75[emoji441]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Rained this morning, but absolutely beautiful right now...and cool for FL...only about 83F

Comment

• Sunny and warm today although really gloomy earlier on - I posted a cozy fireplace picture on Facebook - seemed like somewhere I'd like to be with the wind howling outside and the snow blowing (if, in fact, that was what was happening. )

Comment

• Post here Mo! Given the choice we'd take snowing river mountain chalet over sunny any day!

Comment

• I picked it up from Google Images and might run into copyright problems - it gave the proper accreditation in Facebook but I don`t think I can post it here as a forum wasn`t one of the options given for sharing it. It was a lovely log fire in a cottage, a rocking chair with an afghan thrown over the back and a golden retriever lying on the rug in front of the fire. The windows had individual panes and there was a full moon shining on the snow. Just a perfect place.

Comment

• Another beautiful day here...blue skies, a bit of a breeze and only in the 80s!

Comment

• Yes! Here too Meg. Just love Fall weather. [emoji260][emoji262]☀️

Comment

• Very gusty and warm here today, temp due to drop 10 degrees by tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
                      Very gusty and warm here today, temp due to drop 10 degrees by tomorrow.
                      Ha! We're supposed to go up 20 degrees (into the mid 90s) tomorrow through Friday.
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• We're gonna have high 80's maybe reach 90 tomorrow then rain! Thursday-- much needed.
                        These mums are water thirsty things!! Having to water [emoji97] everyday.[emoji272]

Comment

• beautiful again today. Need to plan some hummingbird vine/seeds. and of course water these mums!

Comment

• Just a tiny bit cooler! And it's supposed to be in the 60s this weekend....finally sweater weather

- - - Updated - - -

Not weather but this is pretty cool! 4A you're pretty close to the "greatest eclipse point"

Comment

• Rain all day, really gloomy.

Comment

• Wow! Thanks for the heads up! Yep we're about on it☀️

Comment

Working...
                                X