No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes ma'am. I'm in South Florida. Looks like we're in for some wind. We'll shutter up and duck...

Comment

• Oh my! Y'all take care!!! I just saw the scary "skull". Looks bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hope the hurricane doesn't do any damage or injury to you folks in Florida, thinking of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
          Hope the hurricane doesn't do any damage or injury to you folks in Florida, thinking of you.
          Ditto. Stay safe, all.

Comment

• Hurricane Update -- We were off from work yesterday for the ‘non-event’ in our area as it turns out. Bark was much worse than its bite. We were all stocked and shuttered in our house with my daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter, and their 2 dogs and really got nothing at all. While many area businesses made the call to close both Thursday and Friday, we are working today. Hoping the same for others.

Need Meg to check in. She is north of us and possibly in line for some of the wrath...

Comment

• I see that Style. Meg, you there?

Comment

• Meg was on Facebook, she is o.k. Hope the flooding is minimal. Still could be dangerous further up the coast but hope it heads out to sea.

Comment

• Beautiful last 2 days! I love the Fall weather.

Comment

• Cooler today, 46 F - a bit higher during the afternoon but we're getting down to the real Autumn temps now. Love it.

Comment

• Thankfully the storm moved just enough that the catastrophic damage they were forecasting didn't happen here! I had to work so I worked 12 hours, slept about 3-4 hours a night at work (the largest 'sleepover' I've ever attended ) and was able to go home to check on my place before we started assessing damage. No damage to my place other than losing power for about 24 hours, best guess, since I wasn't there when it went off or when it came back on. I had to toss a few things I still had in my fridge but am feeling mighty blessed that my life seems to be 'back to normal'

Comment

• Good that you and you place are o.k. Meg.

Comment

• Meg glad to hear it! I was relieved to see it "miss" our folks in FL.

Comment

• Yay, Meg, glad you came through unscathed!
                            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• White frost on the rooftops this morning.

Sad to see the floods in N. Carolina, 17 people dead, very, very sad and the water is slow to go down.

Happy to know that you are safe though Meg. Must have been frightening with the wind and the rain and wondering whether it was going to hit hard.
                              Last edited by momckee; 12-10-2016, 04:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                Meg glad to hear it! I was relieved to see it "miss" our folks in FL.
                                A huge Ditto from me.

Comment

Working...
                                X