• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of September and still around 90!

Comment

• Weekend of on / off rain, still very humid and high 80's
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Sunny all week! Humidity creeping up though.

Comment

• Still got the AC on, but the sun has been shining all day, wishing for the heat to disappear - not entirely, but just so that it's a bit more comfortable.

Comment

• Official start of autumn tomorrow & it's supposed to be 92F *sigh*

Comment

• Ouch Meg! We're just humid, high 80's low 90's. I'll have to water today. No rain in sight for a week.

Comment

• Hey! [emoji260][emoji262][emoji316]Happy Fall y'all! [emoji262][emoji260][emoji262]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks 4A - loved the Google cartoon welcoming Fall, still warm today but a cold front supposed to be moving in, next week temps go down to 20C and less (70F) which is good news.

Comment

• Wow! woke up to 48 degrees this morning. It's here, it's really here!!! Today's high 74! HA! love it!

Comment

• Yesterday it was almost 20F HOTTER here than it was in DEATH VALLEY. Go away, Autumn, and send Summer back, please.
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I'm so glad that we are in to the cooler Autumn weather, don't miss the summer heat at all. We'll have to give the lawn around the side of the house some remedial care, it burned right out to brown and now doesn't look like it plans on coming back unless we give it some attention. We have a fancy new spreader for the grass seed and have several bags of soil to spread around. In the meantime, I think I'll go and have a lie down and think about it later.

Comment

• We still need to run a sprinkler system, move a spicket & sod. Our big oak tree just sucks up the water! Our grass looks like some spots out west! It was 50 this morning! yes!

Comment

• We two oldsters managed to put bags of soil down in the part of the lawn to the north of our house, which lawn had browned and died off during the heat. It was the lame helping the lame, Dave opened the bags, I raked the soil onto the damaged ground, then we used our new really great spreader to broadcast the seed, now the sprinkler is on full blast and will stay on until the rain arrives this afternoon. What a great feeling it is to have accomplished something I thought I wasn't able to do but then ask me tomorrow! Warm and cloudy, rain on the way but not too cold.

Comment

• Good for you Mo! And Dave! Yes it's a good feeling & you'll see come the spring!

Comment

• Oh my! 47 this morning![emoji262]

Comment

Working...
                                X