No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So your hottest time of the year is in August too Mo?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      So your hottest time of the year is in August too Mo?
      I hope it is, wouldn't want this to continue in to September although anything is possible.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

The sun didn't shine all day. A nice breeze was blowing.☁️[emoji948]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• What can I say except that I absolutely HATE this confounded heat. Over 100 again today with humidex, hot wet air, grrrr! We did get a downpour so at least the lawn and the flowers are getting watered but please turn down the thermostat soon. This is getting to be more appealing all the time.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Us too Mo. It has started to cool off a bit, high today 83 - but HUMID!!! lots of on & off hit or miss showers. Bought a Crape Myrtle is morning! Yea! we needed it. It's about 6ft. tall & a Rocket Red. Just what we've been looking for! (passed Reba McEntire's house/farm this am too- very nice!)
            Last edited by 4AMNTN; 18-08-2016, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• Last Friday the temperature got up to 105 degrees. Monday it was down to 75 degrees...along with some much needed rain....This is Texas so weather-wise anything can happen.
              BUT also, as I've always said, Mother Nature has an indescribable sense of humor....Bless her heart

Comment

• 90 with a real feel of 104
                ready for the cooler weather

Comment

• 90F with 100% chance of wildfires.
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Funny Dan! (well not really) but HA!

Comment

• Still too warm for me but happy indoors watching tennis from Cincinnati.

Comment

• Thunderstorms on & off today so we can't do outside stuff like planned

Comment

• Still hot and sunny, may get a little cooler in the next few days.

Comment

• Rainy all day-sleepy weather! But we're still goin to the PBR bull ridin tonight! Yee haw! Latigo!!

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 21-08-2016, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• It's getting to be unmentionable although we did have a thunderstorm overnight and a bit of rain but the goldarned humidity just won't go away. A cold and frosty morning sounds wonderful right now.

Comment

• Yes it does Mo. Our humidity is also "thick". Tonight it's supposed to be 59!! 59 - wow! High is 80 today w/ humidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X