No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo not to be too specific but where in Canada do u live? Maybe a "state" size radius. Our weather seems oddly close for u to be so far north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nice this morning, humid. I think I'll go out & pick weeds, yuk. They won't pick themselves !

Comment

• 4A - We live in Ontario at the West end of Lake Ontario, Burlington has about 100,000 population, we are about 40 miles from Toronto.

And today is more of the same, hot and a bit humid, not too bad though.

Comment

• Us too![emoji942]anyone losing leaves[emoji262][emoji260]

Comment

• It is getting ready to pour!

Comment

• While we were out saw a temp on a sign, 93F without the humidity factored in so it will be over 100 this afternoon. No leaves down yet but a small branch was blown down by the gusty wind.

Comment

• Thunderstorms yesterday afternoon. NO internet since 6pm last night until now, 1pm. phones too. awful!!!

Comment

• I luv luv luv my internet I luv luv luv my internet ~~~ as I dance around and chant.

Comment

• Good news 4A - I love my Internet and my miraculous IPad.

Comment

• I've been having some internet problems too, when it works it's great, but, throw a wee problem in and it's a nightmare to resolve
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• What's your weather like?

YES!!![emoji985][emoji336][emoji985]

Comment

• It's 86 but our feels like is 109! wow[emoji941][emoji941][emoji941]

Comment

• It's sooooooooo muggy![emoji941]☁️[emoji941][emoji29]

Comment

• Very humid here too, just waiting for the monsoons to arrive which are meant to be with us for the rest of the week
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• The hottest day of the year, so far, predicted for today. Please Mr. Weatherman, send us some rain to cool off.

Comment

Working...
                                X