No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical Florida weather at the moment, sunny with thunderstorms in the afternoons, high humidity and temps in the 90's
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• That's sound like us Gis. Tho they call for thunderstorms everyday -- it doesn't happen. I'll need to [emoji97]this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just like stepping out into a sauna just now. We went out for lunch and just getting from the car to the restaurant was incredibly hot, AC still blasting away and it really is a godsend otherwise we would have to camp down in the basement midst the laundry tubs, washing machine and dryer.

Comment

• At 7am it was 74F with a real feel of 80....humid which makes it uncomfortable.

Comment

• Yep... our humidity is rough. I just wear my hair wet & in a bun ALL summer!!! Then before I know it - it's longer & I need highlights again. (never fails)

I wish it would rain!

Comment

• Thunder storm last night and lots of rain, starting to rumble again now, might clear out the humidity.

Comment

• No rain, but sadly no time to bike even though it's been perfect.

Comment

• Lots and lots of rain in bunches, weather clear now and a wee bit cooler. No need to water for a few days.

Comment

• Same here Mo. I think Tuesday is our next time. So yea!!!

Comment

• So I watered last night (once again fighting off our neighbors TONS of mosquitoes from her nearly stagnant pond- there should be a LAW) anyway we have the next few days 97-99+ W-O-W! It won't rain again for 5-6 days. Will need to water again Saturday sometime. This weather, whew!

Comment

• My AC is finally working again!!! Went out 2x in 10 days. I haven't had AC since last Friday night. It was 90 in my apartment when I got home last night at 5:30 after work!

Comment

• Hard to get comfortable in heat like that. Glad your AC is working again.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Oh my Meg! Hope u had a Connection to get it fixed![emoji948]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nice breeze coming in the bedroom window tonight, no need for the AC to be on.

Comment

• In 12 days I had AC for 5 days.
                                I contacted my landlord as soon as it went out, but both times it was Thurs/Fri and Fri/Sat and the AC guy was busy on the weekends....of course...so I had to wait. And then on Monday he comes over, figures out the issue but due to his schedule and mine I couldn't have him come install the new unit until Wednesday morning. Thankfully my best friend let me stay at her place Monday & Tuesday nights! They were over at 6:30 a.m. on Wednesday & I was at work by 10:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X