No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some rain to come our way! Possibly over the next 3 days - it'll be great! no GR8!

Comment

• Dan - so another one - Westminster, that's close right? 2.4 - at 9am this morning. NOT the one they are highlighting on the news I mean.
      We're not that active right here, but west of us IMG_4626.jpg ! Memphis & Arkansas

Comment

• We have had a couple of very wet and windy evenings and nights but mainly dry during the day. Only getting up to 60 ish at best

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Dan - so another one - Westminster, that's close right? 2.4 - at 9am this morning.
          Didn't hear anything about one in Westminster. That's close enough that we should've felt even a bitty one like 2.4, unless we were driving. My wife felt the 4.7 one in Malibu a couple days ago. Malibu and Ontario have a little minor swarming going on. I still haven't felt any recently.

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• That's crazy to me - but I think Tornados are a horrible horrible thing. We're still waiting on some good rain. EVERY band of rain that reached us this week/weekend - we've been in-between! My sister in Huntsville has been getting hammered with it, but not us.

Comment

• Certainly getting way cooler, very poor summer for us this year
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• wet all day today, next week looks to be sunny and warm(er) but then it's definitely headed toeatds winter

Comment

• Winter? have y'all had your Fall? Fall is my favorite!

Comment

• Still very much up and down. Currently in the missle od a few days of sun and 70 but next week is forecast to be back to 50's and rainy

Comment

Working...
                    X