Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y'all, really!? IMG_0877.jpg

Comment

• A nice rain last night & sometime early this am -- cooled us down just a little! It's been SOOOOOO HOT!

Comment

• Two days of warm (70 degrees) and sunny. Lovely

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
          Two days of warm (70 degrees) and sunny. Lovely
          Same here, finally some very warm weather
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• 4, you definitely have some hot sticky weather there in TN!
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• And just like that our run of warm sunny days ends with a chilly and overcast day

Comment

• Surprised when I looked that is almost 6 weeks since anyone commented on their weather.

Ours has been quite good, the odd shower and the odd cool day but mainly 65-70 most days

Comment

• That sounds nice Gis. 69-70! I'd take that! Our feels like has been steady in the 103-105.
                  I was getting on to check on Dan & the earthquake! Hope y'all are ALL safe!
                  It is a misty overcast humid the humidity is 89% muggy yucky day today —

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We have had an excellent run of decent weather, albeit windy, but, i'll settle for that over rain and cold any day

Comment

• Sorry that was for / YB - my phone cut off the WHO- & between advertisements I was “off”. My apologies

Comment

• After a couple of not so good days we have had sun all day today (Sunday). A nice 70-75, just like we like it

Comment

• DAN! Another earthquake?!?!!!! U good? Urs??

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                            DAN! Another earthquake?!?!!!! U good? Urs??

You know what? I haven't felt ANY of the most recent quakes. I've been up walking around or driving or something. Just never felt them. At least one was too far away though.

Sorry I've been absent lately. Just got busy with stuff and haven't thought to check in.
                            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• So, this year has been terrible for milder weather but especially high wind, virtually every day is 20mph.
                              So looking forward to my golfing holiday at end of October to Turkey

Comment

• WOW Gis. Turkey! Any particular reason? My ... seems so far off. Hope ur winds die down. HERE????? It's going to be Monday-Friday, 98, 99, 103, 104, 101 I kid you NOT. what a week to have the duct guys coming out, the A/C man & our back deck is being replaced. IMG_3916.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X