No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And just like that the weather turned crappy, dense haar, fog for those not familiar with the term.
    Meant to clear up later, humid and balmy
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• yeah, don't like the after rain weather - our humidity here in August, September is horrible.

Comment

• Mercy the STORMS! Again last night.... it's been a stormy WET Spring so far!

Comment

• Loads of rain again, warmish though

Comment

• Mainly dry, bits of sun, not as warm as we would like though, barely makes 60 in the middle of the day.

Comment

• humid!!!

Comment

• So mixed at the moment, glorious sunshine one day and then cloudy and misty the next

Comment

• did I say humid

Comment

• It's June. It should be warmer. Just about 60 in the middle of the day but barely above 50 early morning and early evening
                    Last edited by YB; 1 week ago.

Comment

• oh that sounds so nice. 88% humidity and the high will be 87 low 57DAN? how 'bout y'all?

Comment

• Well into June and i'm still wearing tops, a jacket and a tammie (beanie hat) when walking the hounds

Comment

• a TAMMIE, haha!!! We don't even wear them down here - the Northern states & other places def. do tho.

Rain, Overcast, Hot Humid REPEAT -

Comment

• Still no where near as warm here as it should be in mid June. Just about makes 60 for 2-3 hours in the middle of the day

Comment

• NICE!
                              Today is beautiful - wonderful weather. It's 64 wow. I feel like I woke up in the UP.

Comment

• Absolutely freezing, am wearing 3 upper layers, long jogging type trousers and the ever familiar tammie when walking the dogs

Comment

Working...
                                X