No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pretty today. tomorrow too. Tuesday is graduation for my nephew, woo-hoo! he did it! He's the youngest of the 4. June we'll have one more & that will be it! They grew up so fast & ALL OF THEM DIFFERENT.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Nice, 87 today & we're off to AL - A - BAMA! It'd be a gr8 day to drive the "rocket" [emoji573][emoji573][emoji573]but, I don't want to park it at The Von Braun Center for 3 hours, crammed in with thousands of others!!! We'll take the '07.

Funny, rocket & Von Braun SHOULD go together! ha!
      Last edited by 4AMNTN; 24-05-2016, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Hot today, just put the air con on a while ago to see if I could cool down the bedroom before sleepy time.

Comment

• Temps are ramping up, hi 80's through the day and nice evenings
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• 84 & sunny as it should be in Central FL!

Comment

• Hot and cloudy

Comment

• Thunderstorms [emoji939][emoji947][emoji97]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• very pretty today. LONG weekend … plants flowers I bought last weekend, sturdy up tomatoes. clean the house …

Comment

• It's going to be beautiful ALL week!!! Yea!

Comment

• Saturday beautiful...spent the morning at the pool. Sunday was cloudy so I went to see Me Before You and then Chris wanted to see TMNT 2 Sunday night. Next few days rainy...Tropical Storm Colin. Stay safe Giz

Comment

• Hope you all stay safe with the Tropical Storm on its way - sounds like Pensacola is further south than you Meg?

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
                          Hope you all stay safe with the Tropical Storm on its way - sounds like Pensacola is further south than you Meg?
                          Pensacola is as far west in Florida as you can get. We are not in the direct path of Colin unless it veers off a massive amount.
                          Of course i hope that whoever is in it's path will not see too much damage
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Pensacola is on the border with Alabama pretty much...beautiful there imo. We were spared the most of it on the east coast, thankfully. Tiny part of me wanted it to be bad enough that there would be no work today. But as usual I'm completely unprepared if any serious storm was to come through! Tomorrow night I'm going to be sure to stop at the grocery store to pick up bottled water & canned goods.

Comment

• Intermittent rain and sunshine, plants and grass are happy.

Comment

• Speaking of watering[emoji97]I'll need to do that this evening. Beautiful weather only 80 & no humidity!
                                Good for Music Fest & Bonaroo folks[emoji450]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X