Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool but sunny

Comment

• cold & windy today with a high in the 60s. Was beautiful yesterday with a high in the 80s.

Comment

• Weird cold snap passing through, lows in the low 50's and the high at 68 ish
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• y'all sound like us. BUT, today will be sunny & 50's. 32 this morning. Next rain is Thursday.

Comment

• Really strange today, sunshine with heavy snow flurries off and on. Prediction for big snowfall on Thursday.

Comment

• Is that late in the year for y'all Mo? TN had flurries Sunday night/ Monday. weird.

Comment

• A snowfall predicted for our area, hoping it moves further east and we just get rain.

Comment

• Hot, humid & gray...last night it poured rain...didn't have to wash my car of all the pollen!

Comment

• We had snow, ice, slush, cold temps and fortunately that has all cleared away and the next few days will be slightly warmer.

Comment

• Thunderstorms forecast all weekend

Comment

• Nicer day today, 4A, we can get snowstorms late in March but usually not major ones, temp a bit higher today, still not really Springlike.

Comment

• wow, it's really cool today. It's been raining every 3rd day or so - good for our new plants & tomatoes. Bad for driving.

Comment

• Into the 80's every day, getting humid

Comment

• Not all that warm here yet, one day cool, next day warmer, then less warm. Kind of unsettled.

Comment

• love the May high 70;s low 80;s!! Today 74! & yes! I'm driving!!

Comment

Working...
                                X