No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow good luck with that! Sounds yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Making lists! Oh I do love lists! Need to update the house - it's been 10 years. Replace fence paint gate & brick .. add dirt mulch edging.. trim needs painting… clean & re design MAMMA KITTYS WORLD…
      We had a cold snap that was -7…. It killed our hollies, boxwoods & crepe myrtle…. UNBELIEVABLE! They're DEAD!!!

Comment

• Our house could do with some TLC but we don't seem to have the enthusiasm

Comment

• Oh, YB I hear you!
          This week has been a difficult one Simon (shhhh, my favorite) is not well. She - along with her 2 sisters will be 18 in May - she's not herself, lethargic, weak... pupils are a different SHAPE! Vet appointment Monday - so she's been seen, but getting a little worse. Oh me - this is hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            Oh, YB I hear you!
            This week has been a difficult one Simon (shhhh, my favorite) is not well. She - along with her 2 sisters will be 18 in May - she's not herself, lethargic, weak... pupils are a different SHAPE! Vet appointment Monday - so she's been seen, but getting a little worse. Oh me - this is hell.
            Sorry to hear this, 4. Our senior dog passed away during the night last month due to lymphoma. It's hard losing our fur babies.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Awww I'm sorry to hear that. Do u have others? Hopefully so … we all did talk about pets not too long ago - can't imagine my house without them

Oh YB, I have an odd question to ask you I was just talking about you an hour ago the man that works with my husband's wife, daughters daughter is a downs child here in the United States Barbie has put out a Barbie that has down syndrome -can't find them here in America but on eBay I'm seeing them all over the United Kingdom —are they readily available there? here locally I have a Walmart 5 miles away but they haven't received a shipment. You can't buy them online so I thought I would ask you. — without knowing where you live I can't look at the stores or their online purchasing or how close they are to you — if you would be so kind as to make an inquiry or two, then we can go from there . I don't know if y'all remember Froggie but I had gotten with her and she sent me cokes that were only available over there that had our names engraved on them so sometimes you can reach out and miracles happen.

Comment

• It seems that there are Barbie's with several different disabilities available but I've not seen them in any shops. Although to be fair I've not been looking and didn't know of their existence until you mentioned them. We have no young children in our family now so don't tend to look in toy stores. Have you tried Amazon? They seem to sell everything

Comment

• I understand… we don't have any children either and we're almost 60. We don't know anything about kids around here when schools in school is out what's popular -music, clothing? It's Barbie Server Update and I just thought I would ask.
                  Amazon is a daily delivery here! Love them! Thx tho

Comment

• May 6 1991. Got married on a Monday evening-went to work Tuesday & Wednesday-left for Cancun Thursday… ahh to be young

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 08-05-2023, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• WELL! yesterday was a huge "getting things checked off my to do list"! It was great! Today? maybe the new kitchen faucet??????

Comment

• Making the list is always more fun than doing the jobs!

Comment

• YES! I am a list maker!!!

Comment

• Today is my last day of work. Tomorrow I will be oficially retired.
                            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I've been retired for nine years and I can recommend it, Dan. I loved work and was definitely NOT looking forward to retiring. But you soon get used to it. It's nice being able to do things at a leisurely pace. After a fairly short time you always seem to be busy and often wonder how you found the time to work

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                                Today is my last day of work. Tomorrow I will be oficially retired.
                                Welcome to the club
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X