Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    How do YOU say pecan as in pecan pie.
    I say Puh con

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    puh con

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Well, my Lucy has had a fat lower lip for over a week now (Vet said allergy). Changed treats - no treats, changed food - twice... new water bowl & food bowls. THEN asked the Vet if I could give her children's Benadryl .... yes! What the Vet didn't say was WATCH OUT!!! Lucy spewed foamy slobber that Gene Simmons would be proud of. Oh my gosh! She slobbered & would not swallow it went everywhere!. I thought I'd suffocated her! 2 doses 12 hours apart. She's not better .... but just a warning - you can treat your fur babies at home, but a trip to the Vet & a steroid injection is better. :")
    sounds terrifying! hope Lucy gets better soon

Comment

• Thanks Meg. Lucy's swelling is still around - doesn't effect her daily life but looks bad & now has settled to a "knot" under her chin. THIS we've been thru ... I'm watching her & trying to baby her when I can.

That's 2 PUH CONS.

Comment

• poor baby...so tough for us when they can't tell us what's wrong.
        Puh-con pie...so delicious! I'm hoping there will be some for Thanksgiving dinner!!

Comment

• I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving [emoji884][emoji899][emoji260] be[emoji219]safe & enjoy ur day[emoji1317]with friends or family. [emoji898]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hope all of you south of us have a wonderful Thanksgiving, seems as though it's maybe your most popular celebration of the year. Enjoy your time with family and friends.

Comment

• Thank you Mo! We're getting together today to do a movie, eat & "cheap" shopping. Mom always wants us out of the house so she can cook. We do our Thanksgiving on Saturday ...always have. Then tomorrow we'll have the Michigan Tennessee Alabama families together & OH THE FOOTBALL!!!!! Which I'll be in the next room plotting Christmas baking goodies with Mom.

Comment

• Food, family & fun. So thankful for this!

Comment

• Nice to be able to share Thanksgiving with your Mom and Dad 4A.

Comment

• Bought a motorbike a while ago and to maintain the warranty I had to take it for its first service today.

5 degrees and rainy
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                      Bought a motorbike a while ago and to maintain the warranty I had to take it for its first service today.

5 degrees and rainy
                      Yuck. Hate riding in the cold rain.
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I've been awake since 4 A.M.!! Of course I went to bed about 8 p.m. last night...got that stupid flu shot Monday & it always makes me feel under the weather. I have skipped it for a few years, but the doc wasn't having that.

Glad everyone had a good thanksgiving. My SIL made her 1st ever pecan pie and it was delicious. We then had thanksgiving 2.0 on Friday and it was just as delicious.

Friday night went to a friend's house for movie night. I watched "The Painted Veil" the documentary about Mr. Rogers and "Brave". All were good but I loved that documentary...I miss Mr. Rogers

Comment

• I quite often get swelling and redness with the 'flu shot - not this time, ran a fever during the night and then felt really crummy most of the week. I guess it depends on what they are targeting for 'flu this year.

Had a toothache, went to the dentist, he supposedly fixed it, by the time the freezing was wearing off my tooth ached like mad. Phoned the dentist, said nothing to be done about it as it was a really deep filling, just pain killer till it settled down and if it didn't it would have to be taken out. So in spite of the warning on Tylenol about how many you should take in a 24 hour period I think I'm way beyond that. Thought I might try Advil but had a look at the possible side effects and decided not to try it. Hopefully it will settle down tomorrow. Sure put a crimp in my day after last week's bout with the 'flu shot. Better days ahead I hope! I guess this should have been in the rant section.

Comment

• Picked up my pup the other day, meet Ziggy

Comment

• Hello Ziggy, you sure are cute, going to be a big dog?

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
                                Hello Ziggy, you sure are cute, going to be a big dog?
                                Nah, he’s a short legged jack russel, be a max 9kg or approx 20lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X