X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo - hoo! Got out & [emoji994] voted! [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well Diane Black didn’t win [emoji20] but Bill Lee is an ok choice. That name has been known to our area for years! [emoji631]

Comment

• Watching JACK REACHER [emoji3]

Comment

• Trying to stay cool, hot and humid today, not my favourite weather.

Comment

• We are miserable with this weather. Gonna loose our Oak Leaf Holly -- pretty sure.

woo-woo-whoo-whoo- doin'a rain dance. AND of course they're saying rain possible everyday this week - like yesterday & the day before, YEAH RIGHT!

Comment

• There are a number of the sections on the forum which I don't participate in but have to scroll to the last one so that I don't get reminded each time that I haven't responded, ie, TV and upcoming DVR's, don't watch much TV unless it's tennis, cars, football, song game, Reacher and Nagley, haven't read a Reacher book for a while, was really put off by the nasty one a book or so back and somehow although I've mostly always appreciated Lee's books and movies, I don't have the same interest now as when I started on the first ones. So that leaves a number of topics where I have nothing to add. Maybe we could have a one book like in a book club where everyone reads the same one and then there's a discussion or favourite recipes or summat like that, even a-z games etc.

How about foods we really don't like - I'll start with Aragula - I just have to make sure I've spelled it properly.

Comment

• I can add or change the forum layout, if folks want a certain area then i can do that etc, just need to ask
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
                  There are a number of the sections on the forum which I don't participate in but have to scroll to the last one so that I don't get reminded each time that I haven't responded, ie, TV and upcoming DVR's, don't watch much TV unless it's tennis, cars, football, song game, Reacher and Nagley, haven't read a Reacher book for a while, was really put off by the nasty one a book or so back and somehow although I've mostly always appreciated Lee's books and movies, I don't have the same interest now as when I started on the first ones. So that leaves a number of topics where I have nothing to add. Maybe we could have a one book like in a book club where everyone reads the same one and then there's a discussion or favourite recipes or summat like that, even a-z games etc.

How about foods we really don't like - I'll start with Aragula - I just have to make sure I've spelled it properly.
                  I am the same, Mo. There are some topics that I cannot contribute to. Don't watch movies, the last time I went to the cinema (theater) to see one was the Jim Morrison story in about 1991. The TV programmes mentioned are ones I have not heard of and if I were to mention the ones I watch nobody would have heard of them. Generally speaking it is the same with sport so I'm fairly limited in the topics I can reply to.

I'm not familiar with Aragula, no idea what it is so don't know if I like it or not. One thing I definitely don't like is curry

Comment

• I've added a recipe section in the chill out zone, so, feel free to comment in there
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• YB - I think it's one of those funny greens that appear in salads with all the other funny greens, I'm a bit of a stick in the mud about what gets called lettuce in salads - I like iceberg lettuce and used to like romaine but so many warnings about nasty tummy bugs from it that I avoid it now. I guess I should give the topic a name about foods you don't like from a - z.

Comment

• arugala...used it in soup once...kind of a 'peppery' tasting green

Comment

• Yes, that's the one, keeps getting snuck into green salads.

Comment

• Cute picture of Simon. -- she's so spoiled
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Nice kitty, I'm heading for bed shortly, hubby took a tumble on the back deck tonight and Sheila and I had quite a tussle getting him up again and onto a chair. No bones broken but shook him up - hoping he's fine tomorrow. Life gets a bit difficult around here lately.

Comment

• Hope Mr Mo is soon up and running around

Comment

Working...
                                X