No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo I luv that u keep up with ur fav sport!
    Hopefully u will still enjoy without ur guy[emoji462]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Tennis always is of interest no matter the players and some of the young ones coming up are getting so good that the older guys won't be winning a whole lot more tournaments pretty soon. I don't watch the female players, many of them are given to squeaking or giving a scream or a groan when they hit the ball and it's annoying.

Comment

• Went to my parents for a visit & to pull weeds with mom. She has sooo much yard work! and no one to help. Dad had a knee replacement two weeks ago & is having complications.... they’re 74 & it’s just now starting to show on them. Very sad to witness [emoji22] Their yard is beautiful with stone walk ways & huge flowerbeds, greenery & mulch and HUGE OLD hackberry trees that sway & creak in the breeze sitting areas & wind chimes. It’s so nice but hard to keep up. I’ll be returning Friday to get after those infiltrators!!![emoji271]Plus I love seeing my parents! [emoji1283]

Comment

• We are having the same problems, 4's. When we moved to this house 14 years ago we enjoyed doing the garden, keeping the weeds down etc. We had to do it all on Sundays because we were working the rest of the time. Now we have all the time in the world and can do a bit each day (weather permitting) but we find it hard. When you have finished your mom & dad's call round here please.

Comment

• Oh I’d love to visit! Y’all would like Nashville too. I’ll try to get pictures....tho it’s a bit early for total blooms.
            [emoji1303]

Comment

• I'm sitting at the computer when I should be in bed. Am a real night owl and then pay the price for it in the morning.

Comment

• having the roof worked on today ... so I'm home keeping the cats calm. He's also going to square off the metal round carport poles & wrap them in vinyl & cap them to look more like columns. Square for side & back entrances BIG & round front the front, haha!

Comment

• You trying for the Tara effect 4A - just kidding.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Exactly Mo. [emoji1303] or should I say “well, I do declare Mrs. Mo you are most certainly correct”!

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 20-04-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• You'd do o.k. in the deep south 4A,

Comment

• HA! My BIL's mom actually talks as if she stepped right out of Gone With The Wind. It's beautiful. ( so is/was she) You don't hear Southerners talk like that anymore, really. I've heard 2 people in my life speak that way & let me tell you it catches your ear - turns your head. ha! She's from Alabama ... not Georgia or South Carolina.
                        Has anyone ever heard the business lady on Fox News ... Degan McDowell??? She's got a accent, WHOA! but she's from Virginia I Think. First time I heard her speak I stopped what I was doing & just starred at the TV. Shock! A Southerner SPEAKS on national news. haha!

Comment

• We have more “country...Red” here I think. Around town that is. Vanderbilt is just 30 minutes away [emoji5]

Comment

• Some horrible shooting down in your neck of the woods 4A, how near are you to the place in Tennessee where the shooting was. I found it incredible that he had his selection of guns taken away from him previously then returned to his father who then gave them back to his mentally challenged son. An awful event but congratulations to the man who took his gun away from him so that no others were shot.

Comment

• Yeah. Antioch is about 40 minutes East. It was THE place to go when I was younger—-then it got rough. Haven’t been thru there since ‘94? It’s on our way to Old Time Pottery [emoji5] in Murfreesboro.

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 27-04-2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• I stay up waaay to late too Mo...and pay the price when trying to get my butt out of bed for work.
                                Apparently my cell phone is crap because the darn thing has calls going straight to voicemail...randomly...for the past couple weeks. Not usually a problem, but now I just missed a call for a phone interview.

Comment

Working...
                                X