• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working in X MAS decorations!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• What are you doing?

Happy Thanksgiving to y'all! Hope it's a safe & sunny day.[emoji884][emoji262][emoji884]

Comment

• Wishing all you folks in the US a wonderful Thansgiving holiday. A time for family and friends to get together

Comment

• Had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family.
          Foster dog Bear was adopted day before Thanksgiving so I spent much of Thursday cleaning up my place...heard he's doing well with the new family!

Comment

• Well, Congrats to you both on the adoption!Our Thanksgiving was good. Wish FOOTBALL wasn't on for a solid 8 hours!

Another topic: A friend spotted a COUGAR in our back yard Wednesday. a COUGAR. This guy is an Ex-Marine, and hunts. He said "I turned and it was there, just looked at me and walked on". He said it got his heart-a-racin'. Makes me think twice about "farting" around int he yard now. WOW.
            * farting around = messing around, goofing off, gettin' much a nothin' done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
              Had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family.
              Foster dog Bear was adopted day before Thanksgiving so I spent much of Thursday cleaning up my place...heard he's doing well with the new family!
              Yay! It's funny, I'm trustee for my late aunt's estate and there is a dog named Bear (but a girl dog) who is a potential foster candidate.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                Yay! It's funny, I'm trustee for my late aunt's estate and there is a dog named Bear (but a girl dog) who is a potential foster candidate.
                I hope that Bear also gets a forever home!

Comment

• Worked on our decorations for almost 8 hours. A beautiful for it. 2-3 more hours & we’ll be finished! Pic to follow

Comment

• Saw Chris Hemsworth as guest narrator at the Disneyland Candlelight Processional Saturday night. That was fun. He asked me if I knew Fiona.

Comment

• What’s the connection there Dan?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                        What’s the connection there Dan?
                        I'm just making a joke. He's from Australia, Fiona is from Australia. They must know each other, right?

Comment

• Yeah,ha! Anything is possible these days.

Comment

• Was trying to think of an appropriate name for my adopted grey wolf, I have the signed adoption certificate with no name. I also have a plush toy wolf cub. I adopted it through the Canadian Wildlife Federation, who protect Canadian wild life through donations from the public. Our son teaches on a reservation community so maybe he can find me an Indian name. The toy is really cute and I think I'll sit him on my bedside table.

Comment

• Oh my gosh...the people that adopted Bear never took him to the trainer and now don't want him!!!! I'm getting him back Wednesday night. Poor dog....3rd time he's been adopted.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by momckee View Post
                              Was trying to think of an appropriate name for my adopted grey wolf, I have the signed adoption certificate with no name. I also have a plush toy wolf cub. I adopted it through the Canadian Wildlife Federation, who protect Canadian wild life through donations from the public. Our son teaches on a reservation community so maybe he can find me an Indian name. The toy is really cute and I think I'll sit him on my bedside table.
                              An Indian name would be cool. Or you could name him Liam (as in Neeson) since he was in the movie 'The Grey'

Comment

• Looks like you'll have a Christmas dog for company Meg.

My toy wolf puppy is called Diga which is Indian for wolf.

Comment

Working...
                                X