No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard on the news this morning there are suspicions he may have had a mental illness...as I've stated each time something like this happens, it's not the sane who decide to something like this.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Yeah I read that too. And when you add in his lifestyle to vacation in far off places the jobs he held down the fact that was so good at gambling the ability to buy guns & hide everything he did to a point.....it doesn’t add up.
      [emoji848]🤷🏼*♀️[emoji780]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The man's father was known to the FBI as being a psychopath yet no one seems to clue in to the fact that there may be a genetic component meanwhile they are wondering and fussing about how much time between when he shot the security guard and when he massacred the people at the concert. I also wonder about the hotel's security, how in God's name can a man get so much firepower into the hotel without someone noticing his luggage. When all the wondering is done all those people are still dead and many others with serious injuries and trauma which will last a lifetime. Meanwhile, the NRA will not back anything that legislates the making of those devices which convert the gun into automatic continuous firing. I sometimes think the whole world has gone mad. I should have put this in the Rant section!

And people will be sad and hold vigils and place remembrances, until the next mass massacre.

Comment

• picking out an outfit to wear Friday night on our "date night" to The Palm & Chris Stapleton concert for my B-day. Yea!

Comment

• Chris Stapleton...would love to see him! Have fun.
            I've agreed to take another foster dog. Pictures it looks like he's a puppy. Name is Bear & I'll be getting him tonight.

Comment

• Oh! Gr8! Meg. Pls. Put a few pics on!!!! I sat down once & placed a face with actual cats we’ve placed it was 43!!!

Comment

• Very nice Meg, I'm sure you'll enjoy having another furry friend.

Comment

• Good on you, Meg! Oh Joy~ potty training and crate training and 'manners' training and 'obey' training and.... if you're getting a puppy. But it'll be fun Meg, as well as aggravating at times for you. He will learn though.

Comment

• Heading to Atlanta today for the NFL game tomorrow
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Yea! Gis! Have fun!

Comment

• turns out he's not a puppy...and he's about 60 pounds!! He's actually really good. Gets pretty excited about going out but otherwise pretty laid back. I'm sure he violates every HOA rule there is since it looks like he's a rottweiler/chow/sheppard mix and outweighs the limit by about 30 pounds. Good thing I'm only keeping him for a few weeks! I'm glad he didn't go back to the shelter. A lady adopted him 3 months ago and she says it's not working out. I don't think she knows much about dogs. She said he was food aggressive on her surrender paperwork and he's not....if he was returned to the shelter with that nonsense, they would have put him down no questions asked. I've tested him several times and no issues with that. He's definitely not a fan of cyclists or strollers though!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                        Heading to Atlanta today for the NFL game tomorrow
                        Did you enjoy the game?

Comment

• What are you doing?

Bless u Meg!
                          That breed would concern me - I hope they’re people out there looking for him!! 2 weeks? Whoa[emoji1317]

Comment

• I have pictures but am having a hard time converting them to jpeg to upload for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                            Bless u Meg!
                            That breed would concern me - I hope they’re people out there looking for him!! 2 weeks? Whoa[emoji1317]

So far he's been good and trying to train him to sit to get the leash on/off him for walks. He's doing better.

Comment

• Just checking the forums before heading to bed. I have another book going by the same author and it is shaping up to be as exciting. The destroyer Beaufort is off the coast of Africa and the British and American embassies are about to be overrun by local warlord armies. The ship already has been under fire and suffered casualties and the helicopter bringing in American Marines to their embassy is shot while trying to land. I had to put it down so as not to sit reading until the wee small hours!

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
                                Did you enjoy the game?
                                Sorry, just noticed this, yep, it was a great day, not so much when we were 17 - 0 down, but turned it around to get a victory

Originally posted by Meg View Post
                                I have pictures but am having a hard time converting them to jpeg to upload for some reason
                                Are they in *.bmp format or *.png??
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X