No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went yesterday to a barbecue at Neil and Denise's rental place- one of those homes you can rent by the week or whatever, they are proper homes and the owners belong to an organization where you can rent a house from someone in the group who is maybe travelling elsewhere, lovely comfortable home, same deal when they go down to Florida for a couple of weeks. Met other of Denise's family members, very pleasant visit.

Had an e-mail today from Vince who is now working for a firm with regular hours, none of this travelling to different parts of S.A. And working himself to exhaustion, office type job, already has a promotion after three weeks so is happy to have more family time. He wishes to be remembered to all of you. Maybe we can get him back on the forum if he isn't as busy and now his health seems to be better than it was.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Glad you're enjoying your visit Mo. I always enjoy family time.
      Thanks for the update on Vince I remember his video that was on YouTube a couple of years back. I hope he stops and visit us again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• caught up at work and trying to stay awake

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            I was disappointed with the Phelps v Shark race and no programs last night caught my eye
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Yeah we were too. They should have done a few things differently-- the Mako is the fastest I always thought.
              Haven't watched the hammerhead hour yet but looking forward to the great White hour tonight!

Attached Files

Comment

• I heard quite a few people were upset that Phelps wasn't side by side in the water with a great white

Comment

• What are you doing?

Yeah. I don't know how they thought shark week would accomplish that though. That was the first time I had ever seen a great white chase something through the water horizontally like that. There was no contest I knew a shark would win we all did but I didn't like the way they went about it necessarily.

Comment

• Have you seen this video 4A!?!?!?
                    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Oh my! No! That's so sad!
                      Maybe we should do the same to them [emoji57]
                      I hope they're caught & ....what - mistreatment cruelty to an animal?

Comment

• I heard on the news last night (or this morning) that FWC has the names of the guys on the video but aren't releasing them yet since it's an ongoing investigation.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Great news Meg. The faces were shown - the boat, etc.I didn't think it would be too hard to find info. Is that Florida Wildlife ....

Comment

• Just reading and watching the entertainment channel CNN

Comment

• Just babysitting & trying to tame down Sophie.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                Great news Meg. The faces were shown - the boat, etc.I didn't think it would be too hard to find info. Is that Florida Wildlife ....

Yes...Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission

- - - Updated - - -

Saturday night and it's been a great day! Kayaking this morning, re-working my storage area and re-potted a plant, a little crocheting, and then pool and pizza time with my family. I'm cat-sitting for a friend and was told I could have a few people over to use the pool. I think the house is gorgeous and sits on about 2 acres with a pond...was a great place to hang out with my brother, cousin and their kiddos!

Comment

Working...
                                X