No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No idea 4A, so I don't give him much of anything other than his dog food (4 times a day) - which is a bit of a pain, usually we just feed the dogs once a day in the afternoon, so it's like having a child that needs to be fed at specific hours, but as long as it keeps him well I shouldn't complain. Of course, our youngest dog Kaylee wonders why she isn't getting to eat as often as he does.

Comment

• Impressive Brouwer!

Glad to hear Charlie is doing a little better Mo.

And I hope Simon will be feeling better soon 4A

Comment

• I think we should have a medical thread!

Thanks Meg, always something to keep life interesting!

Comment

• Funny. That and also a pet thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• My Mom's B-day was Friday the 10th she is 73. We got together yesterday for a yummy lunch & did the B-day thing... installed on under the cabinet radio w/ bluetooth, etc. & showed her that & downloaded some songs for her to get started on. Her first song? CCR's American Son ! HA!!! She and Dad were Bobbing their heads Oh My we all laughed - it's a good song!!

Comment

• A young Mum, glad she enjoyed her birthday. It's our daughter's birthday 56th birthday today, she didn't get to go out anywhere exciting, big fall of snow but it seems to be easing up now. She's sitting down by the fire reading and the dogs are quite happy to sit down there with her.

Comment

• Sounds amazingly wonderful Mo!

Comment

• Finally got the stand up desk I've been wanting for years...so I've been standing at work for the past two days! Only sitting to eat lunch and a few short breaks while on the phone.
                  And I'm buying a townhouse in my neighborhood. Was looking for a house, but realized there was no way I'd be able to keep up with all the yard work, painting and inside maintenance and still be able to bike, kayak, walk, go to the beach and pool, etc so I checked out the townhouse and it's adorable. I just wrote my escrow check, will be getting the inspection and hopefully everything is ship shape!

Comment

• Woohoo! Meg good for u![emoji537]Wow I don't know if I could handle standing all day --- but seems ur one to stay in shape so enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
                      And I'm buying a townhouse in my neighborhood. Was looking for a house, but realized there was no way I'd be able to keep up with all the yard work, painting and inside maintenance and still be able to bike, kayak, walk, go to the beach and pool, etc so I checked out the townhouse and it's adorable. I just wrote my escrow check, will be getting the inspection and hopefully everything is ship shape!
                      Congrats Meg!!! Hope all goes well with inspection and you become a homeowner soon.

Comment

• Great news Meg, that's really exciting news.

Comment

• It's Valentines Day ... hope y'all enjoy yours. We were thinking hmmm where to go? Morton's, The Palm, Sperry's .... nah, grilled cheese & tomato soup on this cold rainy day!

Comment

• Congratulations, Meg. Hope everything works out well for you with the townhouse.

Comment

• What are you doing?

What am I doing-----right this minute??? Sitting outside waiting for the gas department to get here because we smell gas so bad in the house. Noticed it just after supper but for the two previous nights we've both had such horrible headaches. And my poor Simon has seemed so disoriented ( could be her Meds) I've commented about it several times. So we're waiting on the gas man and our air conditioning unit guy (friend) and Yep already ordered a natural gas leak detector from Amazon!![emoji1303]

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 15-02-2017, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• Yep a leak AC guy fixed it. We need a new circuit board & to fix the exhaust "circulating " air proximity to our vents. Everybody is gone no heat until repairs are made.

Comment

Working...
                                X