No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Gis meets up with either you or I, Mo, I think he will have taken a wrong turning somewhere

Comment

• What are you doing?

Aw Gis you'll miss me by 35 miles!!
      Sorry ur not home on Thanksgiving [emoji884]! I wish u luck & [emoji219]safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!
      Last edited by 4AMNTN; 24-11-2016, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend & the word here is FULL!!! Another one of my mom's excellent dinners & decorative skills!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Table looks very nice 4A.

Comment

• Very nice 4A...we had paper plates and plasic ware! There were 5 little ones running around so no fancy stuff.

Comment

• Fun was had by all tho I'm sure![emoji884]

Comment

• yeah it was a bit crazy there, but it was a ton of fun! we played the 'oven mitt Christmas gift' game...have you seen youtube videos of this...hilarious!!!
                I got to watch a bit of the Cowboys game & of course there was a ton of great food

Comment

• Surrounded by Christmas stuff which needs to be unpacked, lights put around the big window, Christmas table cloth to be put on the kitchen table, but I managed to ignore it and read a book.

Comment

• Funny![emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319]

Comment

• Just checking the forum before bed, had a busy day with laundry, some Christmas organizing, some reading, did I mention I'm reading Hillbilly Elegy about the folk who lived in the Kentucky hills, mostly Scots/Irish, fighting and swearing and don't dare steal anything from them or you'll be sorry. A fierce bunch of folk but family loyalty is everything. If you haven't read this book it's worthwhile, sort of a prelude to how the Rust Belt came to be.

Comment

• Back at work after a nice weekend of camping, kayaking & mermaids! Was pretty cold on Friday night, but thankfully we were in a pop up camper & there was a small space heater to keep me from freezing. Went kayaking Saturday morning in the Chassahowitzka River, saw manatee & a bald eagle. Then went to Weeki Wachee Springs park to see the mermaids. A slightly warmer Saturday night & then home to do plenty of laundry! Love campfires & just getting away for a short weekend.

Comment

• Meg, that sounds wonderful! Mermaids? I'll have to look that up! Oh my gosh! How neat! I wish they'd tour!

Comment

• It hasn't been pretty one day since we put these up.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Nice pictures 4A.

Comment

• Thanks Mo! The theme this year was Candy. We hand painted the fence wreath porch and yard candies. It was fun!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X