No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know! Froggie sent me the glass Coke bottles with our names on them. They weren't made for the US either. She was nice enough to get my order and ship it to me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• A google search comes up with this. I don't need to do google searches often because my wife knows everything

Back in the ‘90s, when soft-drink manufacturers wanted to shake things up with novelty drinks, they would do things like pack bottles with edible balls. Clearly, no one has any ideas left anymore, because Coca-Cola’s best idea in 2016 is a “selfie bottle.” Unlike your traditional sans-camera Coke, the selfie Coke comes with a camera fitted to the bottom of the bottle. A sensor detects when there’s a 70-degree drinking tilt, and the camera snaps a photo … because what you really want in your self-portraits is a snapshot of you drinking sugar water.

Currently, the bottle is only available in Israel, but the agency that designed it with Coke is certain it’s a game-changer that will enhance party experiences like nothing before. In a statement, the Gefen team said that their revolutionary creation “makes the partygoers more present and active during the event, knowing they can share their special moments just by drinking.” Maybe there is hope for the world after all this

Comment

• Yes YB we read this article too. I'd really like to get my nephews & niece one! Oh well. Thx for chiming in!

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
          Don't know what those are 4A - maybe Brouwer will know or YB.
          I've never seen thisselfiebottle.jpg!

Comment

• Thanks you too Brouwer! Since I don't have kids I've ALWAYS tried to get my niece & nephews the latest greatest thing... (started with those dang Furbies)

Comment

• What are you doing?

On the road training starts today.
              Currently waiting for a load and then heading to LA [emoji106]
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                Anywhere near Dan?

Comment

• Oh my! Wow -- when they start you out, they mean it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                    Just a short run. Is that LA as in Louisiana, or Los Angeles?
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                      Just a short run. Is that LA as in Louisiana, or Los Angeles?
                      It was meant to be Los Angeles, but, the trip was cancelled, i'm now scheduled to go to Arkansas tomorrow

Comment

• Hey Gis will you be going I40 or 840 in Tennessee???

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          Hey Gis will you be going I40 or 840 in Tennessee???
                          Don't know, it'll be down to my trainer driver

Comment

• What are you doing?

Well if you come up & go thru TN to get to AR it has to be on I40. The 840 saves so much time from MM58 off 65 to 40 in the town I live in. You'll be within 4 miles from my house!!!

Comment

• I40 it is, taking exit 147

Comment

• Be great if you people get to meet up!

Comment

Working...
                                X