No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brouwer, YES!!! We went to the Titans street parade! That was such fun!!

Comment

• Started our Christmas decorations this week. Everything is cut out - 50 pieces. NOW we have to PAINT! Thank goodness for alcohol and "the oldies" on the radio. We're doing candy canes, peppermint sticks & mints and mint lollipops. Kevin has such talent. He can think of it, draw it out & make it all come together. I'm the "dummy" helper. I just hope it all looks good on the house as I'm thinking in my head; not too sparse. Of course I'll send a finished picture. ::

Comment

• About to grill out. Prolly last time this year. We'll have to use the food lights to see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Trying to adjust to the time change, very tired now, at least I can sleep a bit later in the morning.

Comment

• Helped throw a surprise party for my friend's 50th. I feel like I need another day in the weekend!

Comment

• What great thing to do! That'll come around!!!

Comment

• 4A- Seeing that you are already on this thread I wonder if I could ask a question of you - I guess it's because I know you vote Republican and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to but something puzzled me about the question of abortion, apparently Republicans believe in no abortion and Donald Trump was interviewed and asked if he believed a woman who had an abortion should be punished and he answered 'yes' - is this one of the stated tenets of the Republican party? As I said, no need to answer if you feel you don't want to, it just surprised me.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Mo that's probably the only place where I differ . Whoever is running-whatever the situation- I am ALWAYS PRO CHOICE. I personally do not believe anyone has the right to force me to or not to have a child. But I also think one should NEVER use abortion as birth control.
                  Yes, I read the full transcript on what he said. Still doesn't bother me. I can pull out several "off comments " HRC had made.
                  I fear she will win tonight. Though she hasn't worked nearly as hard spent near the money and has gotten to know the needs of each state and a plan like Donald Trump has. I feel he truly wants to make America great again and she feels truly that she deserves the presidency. See right there is the difference in our two candidates for 2016 [emoji631]

Comment

• Thanks 4A.

Comment

• Mo, I'm not home ... I will be later.

Comment

• It's o.k. 4A - I maybe wouldn't be a good candidate for a 'walk through' - but some other time when we hit the forum together we can maybe give it a try.

Comment

• Mo I tried to send you a private message today on how to transfer photos....it seems it came back to me.

Comment

• I don't know why it wouldn't come through, I haven't blocked anything and just haven't had any trouble with other messages. Can you give it another try?

Comment

• Oh Mo! Duh, It appears I sent it to "myself"? Here goes ...

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                Oh Mo! Duh, It appears I sent it to "myself"? Here goes ...

Got your message, 4A - many thanks - different computer, not a Mac so not compatible. Will see if I can work around it.

Comment

Working...
                                X