• Show
Clear All

• Looking good 4A!

Comment

• Looks good 4A!

Comment

• Very nice, 4A!

Comment

• Have been watching the Vice-Presidential debate and have to say that Mike Pence would make a better Republican presidential candidate than Mr. T. He was a calm debater even when being bated by Mr. Kaine, kept his cool and managed to avoid defending Donald Trump without seeming to do so, very smooth. However he isn't the main man and I have the feeling that Mr. T. wouldn't take advice from Mike Pence as he seems to believe that 'he alone' can Make America Great Again. I think America is pretty darn good anyway, however, that's an opinion from north of 49.

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
            Have been watching the Vice-Presidential debate and have to say that Mike Pence would make a better Republican presidential candidate than Mr. T. He was a calm debater even when being bated by Mr. Kaine, kept his cool and managed to avoid defending Donald Trump without seeming to do so, very smooth. However he isn't the main man and I have the feeling that Mr. T. wouldn't take advice from Mike Pence as he seems to believe that 'he alone' can Make America Great Again. I think America is pretty darn good anyway, however, that's an opinion from north of 49.
            Good observation. I don't think Pence really cares to support his current candidate so much as he is looking to audition for a run at the Presidency in 2020 or 2024. I still think Paul Ryan will be the heavy Republican nominee favorite at that time.

Comment

• I too think Pence is a smooth talker.

Comment

• Well, about to start on our rubber much project. ugh! 500 sq.ft. wish me luck! this is my birthday weekend surprise? Well, if getting rid on the pine straw mulch we had gets rid of the brown recluse, I'M IN!!!!!!!!

Comment

• What are you doing?

Nice day & a relaxing birthday! Oh we got a lot of things checked off my list. This is my "clean like ur momma's comin' week'". Which she'll be here this weekend-- we'll do my party then.
                  Nice Harry Winston ring for my 50th. [emoji183][emoji322][emoji323][emoji324][emoji320]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Who is Harry Winston? Happy birthday 4A - hope you are having a really nice day.

Comment

• Mo it's a high end jeweler. We first looked at a ring 15 years ago. Too expensive then. I picked out something less this time around. [emoji5]
                      Thanks ! It was a relaxing day.

Comment

• Cleaning! Putting my things in order was well as cleaning everything from light bulbs to baseboards!
                        Beautiful outside 70's today ☀️

Comment

• Happy belated 4A! Glad you had a relaxing time...

Comment

• Happy birthday 4A! Harry Winston...very nice

Comment

• Yea! Thanks y'all! It was nice, beautiful out !

Comment

• Ok folks, so, been unemployed for 8 months so have enrolled in a CDL Trucking course starting this weekend.
                                Total career change for me and it may mean I won't be online a lot, but, we will see
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X