X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today NEEDS to be a clean house day. I've put it off too long. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Have just signed up for a free 30 day trial of Kindle Unlimited, if I like it and can find enough books to interest me and want to continue then I'll just pay $9.99 per month. If I want any new releases then I have to pay the full price but otherwise the Kindle Unlimited are free reading for the monthly amount. Will have a good look anyway to see what's on offer.

Comment

• Sounds good Mo. I have Amazon Prime. Not the other & I don't even use all the "free" benefits.
        Hope u enjoy!

Comment

• What are you doing?

Well gross gross gross! We have noticed a few spiders in the house! This has just started since our landscape project--- last night we figured it out! It's the Pine straw mulch we've used! Good Lord! A brown recluse IN MY HOUSE!!!! Get me the O2 & defibrillator!!!![emoji887][emoji43][emoji22]❤️ so we've spent the morning raking it all out! Sweaty mess!!
          We'll treat ourselves to steak & drinks later tho!![emoji1303]

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 25-09-2016, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• A Brown Recluse, aren't they the really dangerous spiders? Oh yuck, hope you got rid of all of them 4A.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Yes they are! I almost don't want to close my eyes at night. The bug man comes every 3 months & we've had under the house sprayed -- now removed the straw. I hope we're not too late to get this under control. Yuk yuk yuk! I truly hate this.

Comment

• Hope all is well 4A - keep some bug spray handy!

Comment

• Not so good
                  I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Are you not well Gismo? Any prospects in the job market or have you already found something?

Comment

• Not well or having a bad few days? Or like Mo, is it work? Hopefully not bad news in be family[emoji53]

Comment

• Gis? [emoji860]u ok?

Comment

• Yep, I'm fine, been in Miami for the game, ''twas a white knuckle ride
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Just lying down to read. Kevin is up -face in the windows watching our deer. 2 does a fawn & a 6-8 buck have shown up tonight. He won't get any sleep![emoji2]

Comment

• You live in a lovely location 4A - must be really nice to watch deer out of your window.

Comment

• almost finished ...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X