No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Came home tonight about 6:40 & a momma deer & her 2 fawns were on the sidewalk eating berries from our Liropie? (verigated mondo grass) So pretty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      Came home tonight about 6:40 & a momma deer & her 2 fawns were on the sidewalk eating berries from our Liropie? (verigated mondo grass) So pretty!

No pics?

Comment

• Pulling into the gate- I wasn't expecting them so early. Their little tails went up & off they ran. It's about 3am & I bet they're out there now eating the acorns about 3 ft. from our MBR window.

Comment

• What are you doing awake at 3:00 a.m. 4A - is it too hot to sleep?

Comment

• It's awful, the older I get the more I like sleeping with a dim bedside light Kevin does not. I like the fan on LOW Kevin does not - high-loud, I like it 70-72 Kevin ... you guessed it does not, 68. So ... I was reading the new Will Trent book. 2-5 this morning.
            And here's a picture ...
            Attached Files

Comment

• Good picture, 4A. That deer isn't going to eat your pretty shrubs, is she?

Comment

• They seems to go for the live pear tree, the oak tree's acorn & weirdly the late summer berries on the landscaping grass. I could have guess the first two, but the berries threw me. PLUS the grass lines the sidewalk & it's right at the front door. But, they are soooo cute to watch. This is every night. We now have 2 does & a total of 3 fawns. At night the just sit under the pear tree, cause they're full? I guess. We have some hay in the woods for them to lay in , they'll lay in the buttercup leaves just lay 'em over like crop circles., haha!

Comment

• Liked the picture, sounds lovely to have young deer around the property as long as they don't eat anything you treasure.

Comment

• What are you doing?

We're so animal friendly I wouldn't care, to a point. Just azaleas, hollies& box woods out front. So I think I'm safe. We have moles/voles but we won't treat for them. The skunks are cute & we won't trap them. Etc. [emoji171] oh! I DO NOT like the bat that flies around our security light! And my all time hate is for spiders![emoji887]

Comment

• Nice pic 4A! And it's good that you don't treat or trap the animals...the bat I wouldn't like though. My BFF had a bat that made a home in the wreath on her front door. Not sure if he'll be back, but we named him the Christmas Bat.

Comment

• Funny ... I'm guess it was a wreath that she hung in December? Funny!!! Speaking of I need to hand my FALL wreath, thank you Meg.

Comment

• Am keeping out of the way of my friend, Anne, who comes and does my big cleaning (after Sheila and I have cleared the decks!) - Anne is always good for a chat and a cuppa so I get a visit from a friend and get my vacuuming etc. done.

Comment

• How nice for you Mo. That's a two-fer [emoji1303]

Comment

• I'm going to a book signing tonight! Craig Johnson is in town signing his new Longmire book, AN OBVIOUS FACT. This is the first time I've been to one of his events and I'm looking forward to it. I've heard he's pretty funny. Bonus!
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Gr8! For you Dan! I've never been to one! No one comes to Nashville -- I check.

Comment

Working...
                                X