No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...that's a lot to deal with 4A! The medication have any possibility of being the culprit for the knots on your palm?

Comment

• I hope you can become pain free with the plan for your back, 4A - and that no surgery is required for your hand. Best wishes that 'the girls' are fine.

I admire your threshold for pain. Sounds like you've had some rough times with it. I sincerely hope it all gets easier and better for you. Soon.

Comment

• [emoji177]y'all are all so kind. Thx Deanie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• opinion on the BREXIT????

Comment

• It has been an almighty mistake this whole referendum thing, as no one seems to know what to do next. It's not as if there was some plan in place as far as the news says about what was going to happen in either a stay or leave situation. I just hope that the UK can negotiate it's way around all of this, rumblings about maybe Scotland having another referendum to leave the UK but I don't know if there is a way into the EU for them if they do leave unless the powers that be already have a plan in mind. I just hope that things work out positively for dear old Britain, still part of me resides there.

Comment

• Shark Week starts now on Discover Channel new episodes tonight & every night thru July 3.

Comment

• Going for a little an apres lunch nap. Feels thundery today, a bit headachy. Temp outside the kitchen is 100 F - a little warmer than I like it!

Comment

• Holy smokes, Mo! We're mid-80s and that's too hot.

Comment

• Wow Mo! That's hot! [emoji274]Here 96 & the "feels like" is 106

Comment

• Just started raining and we've turned the AC off and opened the window, hoping for a cool breeze and good sleeping weather. Just checking up on the forums before bed to get the latest. How are you doing 4A - any improvement in your health, sure hope so.

Comment

• Hope your breeze was cool. Today it's only going to be 84, could use the rain rain rain! Yes, actually I think the steroid is helping my hand though it was for my low back. I've been sleeping with a small pillow between my ribs & hip (when I sleep on my side) THAT seems to help a lot. We've ordered a new mattress - it should be here this week! The 3rd since last fall.

Comment

• 89F with a 'real feel' of 105F & cloudy...maybe no bike ride tonight after work

Comment

• Glad you're getting some relief 4A, every little helps.

Am reading a murder mystery, lots of people getting hurt and nobody getting caught, hopefully sometime soon something good will happen.

Comment

• Kinda Mo.
                              Right now? Still waiting on AT&T to show up!!![emoji985]

Comment

• Omg! AT&T guy just left (3hours) maybe this time our service won't LAG. Our 5th appt. in 3 weeks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X