No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another DR appt. today That's 4 in the last 4 weeks. ugh!

Comment

• Hope all is well with you 4A.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Thanks Mo. One was for my low back & we have a treatment plan. one was for my hand I have ?Dupuytrens contracture. Ouch! The other 2 -- female stuff, need an MRI and biopsy, lumpectomy & remove some cysts ( same as 6 years ago) we'll await the results 2 weeks? (need to have procedure in 2 weeks, I mean) Maybe? No family history of Breast CA so that's good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by 4AMNTN; 21-06-2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Wishing you the best results possible, 4A.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
            Wishing you the best results possible, 4A.
            Me too!
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• All the best 4A
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Good luck 4A.

Comment

• Sounds like you have a number of things going at once, hope it all clears up just fine 4A - will be thinking of you.

Comment

• Thanks y'all. These muscle relaxers are knocking me out! I don't like them, of course -- you're NOT supposed to have a drink and take them. Evening drink vs. doing what the doctor says... And the brace for my hand is useless. I can't DO ANYTHING with it on. So I take it off & then my hand hurts. It's a cycle :dunno: The MRI is still a waiting game on a date.

How are Y'ALL doing?????

Comment

• 4A, I just have a lack of strength to do much of anything, back and knees give out but Tylenol usually deals with the aches and pains, tried planting some extra petunias yesterday, managed a few then put the sprinkler on, that was my total of exertion for yesterday, today changed over to summer sheets and wrestled with the corners - having to pull the elastic down so that it wraps around the mattress, managed it but there must be an easier way. Maybe I need a magic wand. That would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                        Me too!
                        Wishing you the best, 4A!

Comment

• Don't know why I posted about my aches and pains 4A, when you have so much more to contend with, must have been feeling a bit sorry for myself so I've given myself a good talking to.

How did the injury to your hand happen, must be annoying that the brace doesn't help like it should.

Comment

• At work listening to a vehicle pursuit on the radio.

Comment

• Mo... thank you for sharing & YES it does help that people listen & care.
                              I have a condition called DISH in my THORACIC back, I've had it since I was 23 (hit a golf shot fat - my back popped & years later...). So I was in horrible pain up into my 40's. I almost couldn't get out of bed. It's a feeling like your back needs to break MID BACK. Anything you do with your hands out in front hurts. And if weight is involved, watch out! BUT BUT BUT. They gave me a drug 2 years ago that has changed me; almost a cure all. Diclofenac 75mg. It's an anti inflammatory. I take it twice a day. It won't heal but it has helped SO MUCH. They never gave me anything, ever!!! for pain or inflammation, etc. Only a Thoracic video assisted surgery could help & at that time only 7 had been performed all at the University of Texas. It's narly ... they go in on the side & have to cut away rib, etc. NO NO No thank you.
                              So my low back is new.. & I think my mattress is making it worse. :")
                              My hand = it's weird. It started in April. 3 small knots appeared on my palm & got so sensitive & bigger in such a short time. Then my thumb must have felt left out 'cause it started too. Anything like sweeping, vacuuming, driving the new car (cause the steering wheel is fatter) opening jars etc. The progression is horrible looking & the surgery to fix it looks worse. Hopefully I'll never need that.
                              The other?
                              I'll keep y'all "ABREAST" . ha ha ha

Comment

• Good grief 4A, you're a brave gal to handle all that, I hope that the medical people put everything to right, hang in there, the docs will fix you up. Lots of good films to watch to distract you.

Comment

Working...
                                X